Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. West
Jul 25, 2007

Of course I first had to kill the man with some ingenious plan
There is this Synergy map that somehow places you next to a ledge only reachable by the constantly-spawning crates. Therefore, I waited until I was the last person to get up to the ledge, and shot the crate out from under the second-to-last guy. He gets slightly pissed, calls me an idiot, and gets another. I wait for him to get it just right and jump on, then shoot it out from under him again. This process continues with him calling votebans and votekicks on me with not results, and I eventually have to start whacking the crates with my crowbar because I'm out of ammo.

This continues until the map is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread