Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
i stand in front of snipers in tf2 and taunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

zer0spunk posted:

Can someone here explain WHY THIS IS FUNNY AT ALL?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R4dfaylxz1A

It's a small community, FF is on in 95% of the servers. There is no individual mute player option anymore, like other source mods, you have to mute everyone.

Is this clever? Fun? I don't get it.

I always find it funny when no one leaves and instead they spam "SHUT UP" over the mics...whenever someone would leave on a Brittney Spears record I'd just leave the game and find a new one.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
I used to play CS:S and only played on a 24/7 Office map. People got to know me there as a decent player who always liked talking while playing. I get bored of games pretty fast, so I decided to hold "business meetings" inside the office around the table. We'd all take looks at the projector and see where we could cut corners in the next fiscal year. I'd ask the team if they came up with any new flavours and I'd give out the location of our Christmas party for that year.

Every single time the Counter Terrorists would storm in and wreck our poo poo. We'd plead with the American government to stop killing us; we aren't terrorists and they must have us confused by our clothes. We promise - the knives we are carrying are simply for opening our pudding cups.

We got a lot of laughs and it was fun to get away from a FPS for a while.

• Locked thread