Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

I think all I ever did in battlefield 2 was put sticky C4 on absolutely everything. Constantly kamikaze bombing absolutely everything and putting C4 on all the planes was hilarious. Someone gets in, takes off, boom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Second life was too funny for griefing. I made some invisible nukes and got a friend to place them in a bunch of clubs, then detonate them. Showers of people flew out of the doors of the clubs and into the rest of the area. It was hilarious. I also had a gun that shot expanding sticky foam balls, which you could plug up doors with. I built a giant fort out of expanding foam balls on top of someone's house.

I got some kind of weird omni-tool thing, and one of them was a lock on thing that would connect your omni tool thing to anyone you specified with some weird particle beam. It didn't actually do anything, I guess it was for finding people. But where it locked on to them was the groin. So you'd have a red particle beam shooting out from your thing and into their crotch. Naturally I followed people around for ages saying I was sterilising them. Some people got remarkably angry about it.

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jun 27, 2008

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I remember in Second Life I found a free snowball bazooka. It fired little physics enabled snowballs that could nudge people along. Naturally, this wasn't enough, so I rescripted the thing and reassembled it into a horrifying metal storm snowball WMD. I upped the fire rate and gave it a whole bunch of barrels, and made it an object that you placed on the ground and then clicked to activate. In hindsight I should have included an off button. The thing with the snowballs it fired was that they were scripted to automatically delete themselves after a while, but for some reason it didn't always work.

So I took the thing to furnation to test it out, put it down on the top of a building and clicked it. Hundreds upon hundreds of snowballs flying at ridiculous velocities flew out and carpetted an area across multiple sims, a really long strip initially only as wide as the gun itself, but which tapered out as it went to cover buildings. Then I realised that I couldn't turn it off. After a couple more seconds of firing I got spammed with messages saying that one of my scripts had terminated due to grey goo errors or something, presumably the scripts in place to stop you duplicating items until it crashes the game.

Around 60% of the snowballs disappeared by themselves gradually, but some might still be there.

• Locked thread