Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warezd Quake
Jan 18, 2008
Can that Giant Ichneumon Wasp sting humans? Post more of that guy if you have them, he looks so awesome. I love Wasps and Ants, they're just so cool. At work I'd get ants on a spoon and put 'em in the freezer and see how long they would stay frozen and be able to thaw and come back to life. Other times I'd just watch them try to pry a fallen comrade who died in a sticky mess of flavour syrup and then get stuck themselves so that another ant tries to come haul off the body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU