Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004
First bike I ever rode was my fathers RD-250:

Which lead to me to purchasing this a 2005 EX-250:

I rode it for one season about 3000miles then bought this a used '05 zx-636:

in hindsight probably not the greatest decision in the world after about 12,000 miles and 2 seasons disaster struck, and this happened:

I was just starting to get proficient enough to actually appreciate the power and handling of the bike when it happened. I was entering this sweet 90 degree turn about 40mph and went to shift to first, the bike went into neutral, I panic'd and target fixated on a mailbox of all things, was unable to stop the bike. In other news the mailbox was barely damaged I was a lightly scraped up, the bike was quite totaled.
Which lead to me buying this a few weeks later a 2001 sv-650:

I also have a deposit down on one of these but who knows when I'll actually get it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004

Simkin posted:

Also, to the last two Ducati posters: Pleeeeease post sound/video clips if you have them, as those are always fantastic sounding bikes, that I never have enough chance to hear around these parts.

Oh hell yeah do these things sound good I got schooled by a 1098 while running the local twisties the other morning, getting passed never sounded so good.

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004
After 6 months of waiting I was able to pick up my Street Triple last Saturday, unfortunately I had to spend Sunday and Monday at work so I hardly got a chance to ride it. So far I'm loving it can't wait until break in is over.

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004

Silver posted:

How do your buddy's like the Axio hard tailbag? Really want to get one of those, would like a review.

I actually have no clue who those people where they took off a few minutes after I pulled up, the picture was taken at the Van Sant Airport a local biker stop. Those tailbags do look like they could be useful though....

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004

cmorrow001 posted:

props to my photographer buddy Andy!

I wish the Street had a one sided swingarm, so drat sexy.