Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

This is Fremry

Read his threads, and you'll discover many things about him, like his love of skateboarding, punk music (but he's open-minded and doesn't mind other genres, fiy), his pierced nipples or the fact that he's a child genius

He's a well-rounded renaissance man

quote:

I'm full of knowledge for no other reason than I like to have it. I dance well, apparently can act, have a better than normal knowledge of law, work in computer systems at a hospital yet am more educated in the medical field than IT,have a minor degree in philosophy, listen to opera, drink and can identify flavors in gin, scotch and pretty much any beer, pride myself on being able to converse on pertty much any subject (with the notable exception of historical art and architecture), studied aesthetics under, arguably, the best living philosopher of aesthetics (Joseph Margolis), and I can't think of anymore off-hand, but I'm sure there are some.

I'm pretty proud of what I can do.

Edit: Comedy answer, I drove a vespa for a year.
but that's not all

quote:

I have a degree in Criminal Justice and will be attending Law School in a year. I've spent the last 5 years thinking about nothing but these issues.
What does he have to say about criminal psychology?

quote:

I have a degree in this field
What about the Constitution?

quote:

Edit:^^^^^- I spent 4 years studying it, and I most certainly know what it constitutes.
Well, holy gently caress another one

DAVIDPOSTERWALLACE posted:

e: Looks like hes got ANOTHER DEGREE

Fremry posted:

The very first thing you said was "I don't see what the issue here is." and don't give me that persecuted double standard bullshit. I am quite the feminist and almost ended my college career with a degree in Women's studies, and if you were a man who did the same exact thing to your girlfriend, the reaction would be the same.

It's a completely out of line insecure jealous reaction by a scared controlling person to a very inane, normal, and understandable action.

Yeah, well he's an idiot, and the graphics card is not the issue. It's the fact that you became completely irrational and destructive instead of talking to him like a normal human being, then responded with "I don't see what the issue is here".

And out of all of the physical violence in this thread towards women, not a single one was intentional. Go back and read it. Almost all of them were accidental with two being reactions to being woken up. You have to learn the difference between accidental injury and intentional violence.

You want to talk about a double standard? The only intentional violence in this thread was from women towards men, yet you condemn the accidental ones from men towards women.

and he's only 23 that's doogie howser poo poo right there

He's also the ladies' man

quote:

Oh man, I had surgery on my eyes, and when I came to, I was midsentence and all I heard was "-yspace" coming out of my mouth. I hadn't logged into or given a thought to myspace for over a year at that point.

I'm goofy and flirty when I go into or come out of anaesthesia, so I immediately stopped talking when I realized I said myspace, and just went into a completely different conversation. The two nurses were Kate and John, and Kate was super hot, so I was being as amusing as possible. I was going good for a couple minutes keeping both of them laughing, but it kinda died down.

Then Kate says "You know... you were talking about Myspace."

All I could muster was, "Yeah, and I wish you hadn't brought that up."

Now that I think back on it, I can only assume that I had been hitting on her and talking about how we should have been myspace buddies. Totally embarrassed now.

Edit: Oh, and imagine all of this from the perspectives.Since I had bandages on my eyes, I must have looked like some kinda bug to them, and I had absolutely no sight from my end.

so good he teaches others his secrets

Fremry posted:

CaptainHollywood posted:

Ok, I never do this and I don't want to come of as creepy or anything, but I was wondering if I could get your number and we could go out for coffee sometime.

Ahh, man, that is the worst. I'll point out what you did terribly wrong here.

1. "Ok, I never do this" - She knows you're nervous, so from the outset you've already shown yourself to not be confident.

2. "I don't want to come off as creepy" - Never even allude to being creepy. It shows you have no confidence and even she didn't think you were creepy, you just stuck the idea in her head.

3. "We could go out for coffee" - Coffee is such a cliche, and unless you have really wowed her already, coffee makes you look boring, unimaginiative and predictable.

You should have done something like this:

*Tap on shoulder* "Hey, someone just sent me a text message for you"

quote:

Who's that cute guy sitting behind you?

Then when she turns around, have a sheepish smile on your face.

It's funny, endearing, and shows you have confidence.

Here's that sheepish but confident smile

We can see how successful he is in his own life

quote:

Ahh, same thing happened with me and a girl I am head over heels for. Well, the messages weren't dirty, but she spent a year thinking that I was absolutely ignoring her, and I spent a year thinking she didn't have time for me, but it just turned out that she had messed up a number when she put it in her phone.
Don't worry, though, she probably never lied about that

now I need to know

quote:

Pretty much this same thing happened to me only my reason was that the girl was so hot and had just gotten out of a relationship with a 23 year old bartender (I was 18 she was 17) that it never even crossed my mind that she'd want a piece of me.

I'd write it out, but it's really long and I made a thread about it a couple years ago. If anyone has archives and wants to dig it up, it's the story about Anastasia in a thread I posted.

It's awkward and unsmooth.

Well, he's still rational about it

quote:

HOA's make me foam at the loving mouth.

Seriously, they are the anti-thesis of the freedoms that our founding Fathers believed in and built this country on.

Private property? Not anymore! Your neighbors have more say in what you do with your house than you do.

GOD loving BLESS AMERICA!

I'm SO glad that tens of thousands of people's lives were lost in a war to grant every citizen who will ever live on this soil personal freedom.

quote:

I view these HOAs the same as people who willingly live under a fascist government because "the trains run on time".

Yeah, our Founding Fathers understood what real freedom was, freedom from HOAs and not freedom to vote for niggers and women. Also, living under an HOA is like living under Mussolini.

[url=]You see, my high atheist standards of morals lead me to conclude that killing a child molester is much worse than molesting a child. [/url]

quote:

That's fine. I just don't believe in anything after death. Because of that I hold the ability to live to be of the utmost importance. Killing someone and stopping them from being what they could have been is much worse to me than living as a victim. Yeah, the suffering is not as bad, but the fact is that every possible thing has been taken from that person. There is no more.

He has very particular views on pedophilia

quote:

America has a morbid (and in my opinion very telling) fascination with pedophilia. It's not goons, it's just that most goons are Americans and I think the overwhelming majority of Americans are secret pedophiles. There's no other reason for them to be so blindly insane about it.

Kinda like closeted gay men that kill gay men who hit on them, or closeted gay preachers who are insanely anti-gay.

Such as the lunacy that is Georgia's Sex Offenders laws. Namely that they can't volunteer at houses of worship. It's literally punishable by 10-30 years for a sex offender to help cook or serve a meal at a church function.

And I think it was Iowa that tried to pass a law to force sex offenders to have a special license plate that designates them as a sex offender. That reminds me too much of Jews having to wear the Star of David on their arms in Nazi Germany.

Here's where people who can't understand an intellectual analogy blow a lid and make claims that they can't believe I'm comparing sex offenders to Holocaust victims. I'm not. I'm comparing the governmental sanctioned markings of social pariahs.

So, the OVERWHELMING majority of Americans secretly harbor sexual feelings for children who have yet to hit puberty according to him. That couldn't possibly say less American than it says about him, right?

that's far from everything, there's plenty of stuff left to update this op with, like him blaming every single pedophile/sexual deviant being arrested on a conspiracy by christians who try to frame-up innocent swingers and send them to prison by making them look like child molesters and kidnappers/rapists in order to keep the hegemony of christian values on small town america. but i have to stop for now otherwise im p. sure im going to stab my eyes out if i keep reading his posts so in conclusion:

=======
Update 1:

as a 23 year old guy, theres nothing i dont know about pregnancies, let me tell you all about it many many many times.

quote:

Echoing that anyone who thinks that pregnancy is just "Getting fat and being moody" should never have a child.

Let's see how well her analysis is in month 8-9 when she can't fall asleep, and when the contractions start, and when her vagina tears pushing the thing out.

It's all just getting fat and having bigger tits, right?
i know i speak for everyone when I say: more details about how it feels when your vagina tears please

he posted like 20 times itt dispensing his knowledge about how it feels to be a pregnant woman and how women should generally deal with pregnancies/avoid becoming pregnant. i wonder if he learned this while he was studying for his women studies degree or if that's another degree altogether.

prob. writing his thesis for that too

Fremry posted:

Atom posted:

edit: Think of it this way. If you concede that more women want children than men want children, you must acknowledge there is some factor behind this difference.
I've actually been writing a thesis on this, and I'm not going to go into it until/unless I get it published, but men's desire to have children is just as great as women, just in a different way. I'd even argue that men's desire to father children is greater than women's desire to birth them.

we also learn something and i hope hes lying because

Fremry posted:

I'm 23 and I make more money than my father, and all my friends/girls I date are poor college students.

and there

Fremry posted:

That's not how I'm living. I'm actually living quite comfortably, making quite a bit of money and living at home to take care of my mother. I've got it made

cause otherwise thats p. sad

quote:

You can be a feminist and still be polite. I'm a raging feminist, but I also hold open doors, pull out chairs, treat them with as much courtesy and respect as possible, and refuse to let women pay for anything during a date.

hes not just a raging feminist hes a RAGING feminist

he holds by his strong principles

Fremry posted:

Total deal breaker for me and have stopped hanging out with several girls because of this. It's not even like I care that I get blown, it bothers me because it's so selfish (intentionally or not). It's just like, they aren't even thinking about you or be bothered to go out of their way for you.

hey maybe that's a sign something's wrong with you when your girlfriends don't want to touch you you should ask yourself some question hth

quote:

I strung this girl along for several months because she had a nice body, I get horny when I'm drunk and she was the only option within walking distance of my house.

I'd only call her at 2am when I got home from the bar empty-handed, make her walk over, hang out and then I'd act as if we were gonna see each other soon again after I dropped her off in the morning.

To my credit, I did originally want to start seeing her but soon found out that she was really clingy, juvenile and annoying.

Also to my credit, last time I got drunk and was going to call her, I deleted her number out of my phone because I felt so bad.

itt we see what he means when he says his atheism makes him a moral person who knows how to treat people better than ignorant christians.

Killing pedophiles? thats what the nazis used to do... oh yeah go ahead get aborted as many times as you want lol people should be allowed to make errors and foetus dont count as human life thats so retarded to say that no one should try and protect them more than pedophiles

quote:

People should be forced to live the rest of their life paying for their minor lapses of judgement even though there is an alternative.

If any of us had to follow this same logic, we'd never make it to adulthood.

If there's one thing that pisses me off about America the most is the loving insane notion that you can't make mistakes and you have to live with the shame and ridiculous consequences for the rest of your life no matter what.

loving neoKKKonservatives ruining my life

quote:

Depends on where you are. Local societal standards really dictate this. My hometown is a working class, republican, conservative area, so people wouldn't be sent home with exactly what you described, but I had to stop wearing my Iron Maiden "666 FM" tee shirt because it was disruptive.

Revealing clothing was only dealt with if it was excessively over the top, but the moment I wore a shirt that used a set of numbers that was perceived to be anti-dominant religion, it's thrash and burn.

Go to an inner city school and you'll see ridiculous inconsistencies from student to student.

MY DEGREES

quote:

the only time I ever worked or studied was for mid-terms, finals and papers, all the night before. I graduated with a BA in CJ and a minor in Philosophy with a 3.2 GPA. Personally, I don't understand people who need to do work everyday in college, and I was originally a Bio major, so it's not like I only saw it from a LA viewpoint.

I don't know aerospace engineers, but, like I said in my post, it's not hard to not have to study 7 nights a week as a bio major, yet most do. So, I'm a little annoyed that you pulled out my CJ major, when I specifically made clear that it wasn't much different as a Biology major (I did two years of each, so I'm not just pulling this out of my rear end).

Aerospace engineering may be a whole different situation, but biology is considered one of the typically more difficult majors, with the students working insane hours, and as a bio major, I want to make clear that those insane hours were unnecessary. They were more the result of overly anxious over-achievers than they were an accurate representation of the work you needed to do to understand the subject.

in fact that whole thread is p. great to read because youll see his exploding NERD RAGE where he bolds plenty of words and explains how, with HIS DEGREES he can't watch law and order because he ends up lying at the tv and his mother makes him leave the room.

seriously. ill just quote his final opinion on what real police work looks like:

Fremry posted:

Ironically, I find that Reno 911 is the most authentic when it comes to suspect/civilian responses to Law Enforcement.

fffffuuuuuuuck I cant take it anymore and i didnt even check the two threads that made me want to post a topic about him ill do those tomorrow until then

Anorak Revolution fucked around with this message at Jul 10, 2008 around 05:14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

he was arguing some stupid poo poo earlier in GBS about the government having no rights to keep YOUR fingerprints because they are PRIVATE and it went on forever and ever

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

Olewithmilk posted:

he was arguing some stupid poo poo earlier in GBS about the government having no rights to keep YOUR fingerprints because they are PRIVATE and it went on forever and ever

i saw that thread I wanted to read his replies and post them but fuuuck i gave up after like 4

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Anorak Revolution posted:

i saw that thread I wanted to read his replies and post them but fuuuck i gave up after like 4

this is the cherry on his pile of poo poo recursive argument that jollyklansman called him on

Fremry posted:

Demanding a photograph rises above unfair demand because it is a necessary safeguard in identifying, and in addition, when you leave the house, you no longer have a reasonable expectation that your image is private.

Address is public information that is kept in public records and therefore isn't private.

Your income is private, and it's not an unfair demand to require it when determining taxes.

Means of employment is again public record, and simply by showing up to the workplace, you forfeit your reasonable expectation of privacy in that regards.

There are two keys to privacy law and they are reasonable expectation of privacy and reasonable demand. You have a reasonable expectation that your fingerprints are private and it is unreasonable to demand that people forfeit that privacy so that they can be checked to make sure that they didn't commit a crime.

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

Olewithmilk posted:

this is the cherry on his pile of poo poo recursive argument that jollyklansman called him on

christ.

Anorak Revolution fucked around with this message at Jul 9, 2008 around 22:35

JIHAD JERRY
Mar 16, 2004

by Fragmaster

noobie howser, esq.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House

*types text message on phone, hands to 12 year old girl*

HOA HOA HOA HOA HOA HOA HOA

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

i dont see whats wrong with pedos volunteering at churches, like that could be a problem

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005
not racist

him sympathizing for pedophiles isnt even the worst thing about him

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Awesome, he's going to be "that guy" at law school who can't wait to argue with professors

Arch Stanton
Nov 23, 2003
EYEBALLS AND TONGUES DON'T MIX EW EW EW EW EW

signed

hella brohemian.
Jul 3, 2008

FEMINIST

He totally hosed up my attempt at trolling gbs a few days ago with a bunk-rear end argument. I said "I threw out my g/f's xbox because she played it too much" and HERE COMES FREMRY

Fremry posted:

Yeah, and you're just as nuts. Even if you were insanely intent on getting rid of the XBOX, there would have been a million and one more constructive ways to do it.

Fremry posted:

Selling it for $100 and sponsoring an African Child for 6 months? Yeah, there's constructive things you could have done with it.

Fremry posted:

Nah, just say, "You played that too much and it hurt our relationship. I took it, sold it, and there's a 4 year old in Kenya that's going to bed on a full stomach tonight."

Trashing a perfectly fine expensive piece of electronics not only hurts the environment, but can be used for much more constructive means, even if it's just taking the cash and giving to someone who needs it more than your girlfriend does.

Fremry posted:

So you'd rather throw out a perfectly good gaming console that 95% of the world can't afford, just completely trashing it because you don't want your girlfriend to make a snarky comment in the fight afterwards instead of feeding and clothing a dying child?

Man, that's some hosed up reasoning.

gently caress YOU FREMRY

e: Looks like hes got ANOTHER DEGREE

Fremry posted:

The very first thing you said was "I don't see what the issue here is." and don't give me that persecuted double standard bullshit. I am quite the feminist and almost ended my college career with a degree in Women's studies, and if you were a man who did the same exact thing to your girlfriend, the reaction would be the same.

It's a completely out of line insecure jealous reaction by a scared controlling person to a very inane, normal, and understandable action.

Yeah, well he's an idiot, and the graphics card is not the issue. It's the fact that you became completely irrational and destructive instead of talking to him like a normal human being, then responded with "I don't see what the issue is here".

And out of all of the physical violence in this thread towards women, not a single one was intentional. Go back and read it. Almost all of them were accidental with two being reactions to being woken up. You have to learn the difference between accidental injury and intentional violence.

You want to talk about a double standard? The only intentional violence in this thread was from women towards men, yet you condemn the accidental ones from men towards women.

hella brohemian. fucked around with this message at Jul 10, 2008 around 00:11

saratoga
Mar 5, 2001
This is a Randbrick post. It goes in that D&D megathread on page 294

"i think obama was mediocre in that debate, but hillary was fucking terrible. also russert is filth."

-randbrick, 12/26/08

Probably the greatest post in that GBS thread was when someone linked his myspace (in defense of him no less) and he completely freaked out about how bringing up who he was constituted a personal attack.

Not even saying anything about it, just acknowledging the way he lived his life was deeply insulting to him.

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

updated OP with the new degree and im sure thats not the last time

saratoga posted:

Probably the greatest post in that GBS thread was when someone linked his myspace (in defense of him no less) and he completely freaked out about how bringing up who he was constituted a personal attack.

Not even saying anything about it, just acknowledging the way he lived his life was deeply insulting to him.

didn't they link to his okcupid or eharmony account too or some poo poo like that? i wish I could find that thread again

Jip_Bip_Jo
Jan 1, 2005

Ohhh, what a mess...

GOD loving BLESS AMERICA!
\

badsket
Dec 20, 2007

by angerbotSD

this was a really good op i wish there were more like it

kow
Jan 13, 2006

by Fistgrrl

randbrick you don't want to argue with him, he's a crim. justice major

I DONT SEE HOW THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS PERTAIN TO ANYTHING HERE

FrensaGeran
Aug 12, 2007

From the "Stereotypes you hate" thread

Fremry posted:

Any stereotypes of Skaters. The people I've skated with in my years have included hard-core christians, ghetto thug ballas, hippies, rasta, collegiate powerhouses, lawyers, drunken Irish kids, indie kids, highschool football stars. I could go on forever.

Seriously, the skater stereotype kids are the ones you see skating maybe once a month. The people who actually skate are just as likely to be a straight A student as the typical skater stereotype, and the most common were hard-core Christians who needed something to so that didn't include getting drunk and having sex.

just say niggers you know you wanna

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

This user does not believe in romantic love.

Fremry posted:

And I think it was Iowa that tried to pass a law to force sex offenders to have a special license plate that designates them as a sex offender. That reminds me too much of Jews having to wear the Star of David on their arms in Nazi Germany.

Yes the Jews are just like the pedophiles. Both are such victims. Holy poo poo.

Also, nice OP.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

Renee!!!!!!!!

This is the guy who doesn't believe in washing his hands after he shits, right?

Turn left Dale!! Noo
Jun 21, 2007

by elpintogrande

Jikes posted:

This is the guy who doesn't believe in washing his hands after he shits, right?

thast at least 70% of gbs thouhg

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Likes: Katanas, Corea, Entertainment Centre, Couch, Yellow, Bald, Power, Teen Panties

click my av for a fun surprise

idiot race's bald fail admin of the week winner 2013

This is a p. good callout without search, just want you to know that, no bullshit

Red Flag!
Jan 26, 2007
I'M SICK OF STARING AT YOUR STUPID APE AVATAR

speaking of girls messing up numbers... last night at 4 am some girl called me thinking i was her boyfriend... i was like "who is this" and she thought i was just messing with her. i couldnt convince her i wasnt her boyfriend, she thought "dan" was just joshing her so i gave up and asked her how her day was and chatted for about 15 minutes.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

pissing on your crotch will actually make it cleaner than the rest of your body

huh. The more you know!

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Has he posted about the differences between ephebophilia and pedophilia yet?

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

that guy doesn't know anything about anything

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

It's disgraceful - us being forced to pick wood for our smuggler-ancestors beacon-fires!

J. Bansal posted:

that guy doesn't know anything about anything

yeah really i mean come on

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

so yeah I added a p. big update in the op and im surprised how much more faggotry i was able to uncover i mean i didnt add a single thing there:

Fremry posted:

I know it was said in the OP, but as a CJ guy and aspiring law student, I can't staaannnd any non-documentary crime show.

Everyone knows me as the Criminal Justice and Law guy, so they always tell me that I'd love Law and Order. My little brother made me watch an episode and the very first scene I saw was a detective busting into an apartment with 4 officers behind him, and he bolts in pushes the suspect face first onto a sofa with one hand while the officers stood around and watched. The suspect then says "I didn't do nothin'" and the detective pulls a gun out of the suspect's pocket and dramatically puts the gun in front of the suspect's face and yells "THEN WHAT'S THIS?" all while the suspect was uncuffed.

Every part in bold made me cringe terribly.

Also, any court or interrogation and confession scenes. Especially the interogation scenes, it's like there's a standard character interrogation scene class that every single actor goes to and repeats verbatim.

Lastly, confession/interrogation scenes where the defense attorney sits there like a mime and after the suspect is badgered by police continues to sit there and say absolutely nothing.

tomorrow ill post his defense of pedophilia and pedophiles and explanations its all a conspiracy from republican christians

dead cowboy
Jan 31, 2006

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
I DRINK IT UP

hillarious interview with him on some skateboarding forum

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

Of all the skater babes you've had, how many would you date again?

All of them. I may have a reputation, but for every girl I dated thereís at least 2 that I kissed and turned down. I find a girlís personality to be so much more attractive than her physical looks. Even then, the girls people donít find attractive are just as beautiful as supermodels. I seriously think every girl is beautiful in their own way, and I have even told complete strangers this. It kills me to walk around and see girls think poorly of themselves. For every guy that tells a girl she is pretty, there are 40 who thought the same thing but never had the cajones to say it. But back to the real question, the girls I date are ones whose personal essence and personality make my sun shine a little bit brighter every day.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

please please pleeeeease someone find his myspace and okcupid again

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Ever hear of a lil' place called skaterscafe? Yeah, I'm a pretty big deal there check out this interview

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

btw how do you know he has pierced nipples

maria4286
May 10, 2005

by Fragmaster

This was posted by the guy who tried to defend him:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Fremry/

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

has he actually posted about them

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Steadiman posted:

On an evolutionary chart he's the one sandwiched between Two Worlds and humans

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House

Of all the skater babes you've had, how many would you date again?

All of them. I may have a reputation, but for every girl I dated thereís at least 2 that I kissed and turned down. I find a girlís personality to be so much more attractive than her physical looks. Even then, the girls people donít find attractive are just as beautiful as supermodels. I seriously think every girl is beautiful in their own way, and I have even told complete strangers this. It kills me to walk around and see girls think poorly of themselves. For every guy that tells a girl she is pretty, there are 40 who thought the same thing but never had the cajones to say it. But back to the real question, the girls I date are ones whose personal essence and personality make my sun shine a little bit brighter every day.

my reputation

*snifs*

preceeds me

christ this dude is insufferable

quote:

I have a passion for dance. I have no formal training, but I tend to get compliments when I get on the floor.

TheAgent fucked around with this message at Jul 10, 2008 around 02:54

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

Eucibius posted:

btw how do you know he has pierced nipples

we learned about his pierced nipple when a guy who defended him posting a link to his myspace and okcupid and poo poo it was p. funny does someone remember the title of that thread

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

oh he wrote about his nipples on his OkCupid. of course.

I like to rock out and dick around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anorak Revolution
Apr 26, 2008

by Fragmaster

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Just about everything. Lately it's been an analysis of evolutionary biology and how it relates/creates the socialogical phenomenon of Patriarchy, comparing historical infomation in relation to the bible and applying it to it's written word (I'm agnostic, so I don't believe in the bible, but it's interesting to see how the true historical events ocurring at the time of the bible had an impact on its creation), and the deliciousness of ice cream sandwiches.

«8 »