Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«10 »
Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

Hi Vesuro!

Let me just say that I dig your avatar, it's very nice :

I see that you like to draw, which is great, because we love artists here.

And I noticed that you also suport other artists, which is also pretty awesome.

And hell, you look like a swell guy overall

So keep that moto going, man, and enjoy the forums :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crucified
Nov 3, 2005

ownage is a way of life

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.

Fat

jolly

anime

ownage

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

just talkin on my cell phone, bein a photoshop wizard

Mother Teresa
Jun 26, 2007

by Fragmaster

Mess With The Best. Die Like The Rest.

Mother Teresa
Jun 26, 2007

by Fragmaster

mystery opponent i'd watch my back iiwy

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House

quote:

15. What's your race?
Furray :3

quote:

27. Like rap music?
As long as it's UK stuff and not commercial bollocks.

quote:

71. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, I'm a pimp.

quote:

72. Are you closer to your mother or father?
They're both batshit useless.
holy fuckin lol

quote:

So, what's new?

I have a new fursona - [link] - flat colour only with no detail in the background, it's half done by the awesome *amberfoxwing.

So like, yeah, I'm 20. Not that you'd ever guess that by talking to me. I guess I'm getting back onto dA a little, and also planning the Vesuro.Com site dedicated to my new fursona.

Today marks a year since my breakup with Neko, someone who was at one time important, but due to a year of inability to let the past go, I've broken all ties.

My new MSN and AIM really represent a new beginning for me.

PS - EVERYONE DRAW MY FURSONA :3

quote:

lol,

Well played, you contact me, then you block me because your rear end is pathetic.

You're just gutted because you lost your innocence to the one and only.

A sincere gently caress you,
ALUREN
Legends of 99

PS - I don't need to live in a delusion to have a lot more than you. And you call me poor? Wow, coming from someone who's PC looks like something out of an antique museum and who's mom drives a 1982 special Ford. *yawn*
p much every single loving entry here http://aluren.deviantart.com/journal/

I mean goddamn

Mr. Mister
Jul 6, 2007

dont call me son cuz you sure aint my pops

quote:

My new MSN and AIM really represent a new beginning for me.

i feel like a whole new man-fox-dolphin-gopher-unicorn

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

quote:

whose mom drives a 1982 special Ford

This is the best burn

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

what's going on in helldump

it's like there was a storm in the sea and all the loot has finally washed ashore

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

oh well have fun

http://arcravag3r.livejournal.com/

just... the lol

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

Mother Teresa posted:

mystery opponent i'd watch my back iiwy

i'm not afraid, i'll run away and he'll get a heart attack trying to chase me

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HAI posted:

what's going on in helldump

it's like there was a storm in the sea and all the loot has finally washed ashore

A bounty of furries

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Likes: Katanas, Corea, Entertainment Centre, Couch, Yellow, Bald, Power, Teen Panties

click my av for a fun surprise

idiot race's bald fail admin of the week winner 2013

He's wearing an Ipswich Town FC football shirt in that second pic fyi

I'm also p. disgusted

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

change my name posted:

A bounty of furries

quote:

Really Furry

Your furry score is 83%!

Yay! You're a furry. You probably didnt need me to tell you though. I'd
like to chat with you fellow furry, check my profile and IM me.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 89% on FurPoints

ahahahahaahahahaha he owns his own business
http://www.do-business.net/CompanyS...2f-deb004dead6b

&

quote:

Dear Artist,

I am a purchaser of many commissions, furry and otherwise, and am looking for high quality artists to commission now and in the future, with competitive rates and fast completion times.

So, what am I looking for?
Firstly, all commissions become my exclusive intellectual property (technically the intellectual property of Vesuro Networks Ltd), to do whatever I please with, commercial or otherwise.
Second, I am not looking to spend more than $100 per image, which may include up to three characters and a background.
Third, I am looking for digital commissions, feral and anthro, usually focused on cuteness so chibi-ish styles suited to Pokémon or Digimon characters are great.
Fourth, I don't care if the money is going to a good cause or to sex, drugs & booze. All I care about is the quality of art.
Fifth, I am looking for someone who can do commissions quickly, no longer than four weeks on complex pictures and two weeks on simple pictures. I'm also not willing to wait in line for weeks, if you can't do it, don't sign up.
Sixth, payment shall be 100% nett 30 unless otherwise agreed. 100% up front payment will not be acceptable terms. PayPal, credit card or bacs bank transfer are all acceptable payment methods.
Seventh, images will be safe for work, not safe for work or potentially cub art. If you are not comfortable dealing with any of these, please do not apply.
Finally, all images must be provided with a complete full res (2000x2000 or larger) PSD or equivalent file with all layers.

Sorry that the terms have to be so blunt, but it seems that nobody reads them if they aren't explicit in what they imply. I purchase furry/cute commissions to an approximate value of $3000-4000 US per year, both for corporate and personal use, so in short, yes, I am looking for special treatment.

I will be looking for some FOC sketched imagery to decide whether your style fits into my characters and imagery. Please provide sketches of Calumon (Digimon), Riolu (Pokémon) or Vesuro (link).

If you've read all that, and still think you can handle the heat, please feel free to credit check Vesuro Networks Ltd (a registered entity within the body of the United Kingdom, company no 06459947).

Anyone who just sends a link to a gallery full of irrelevant imagery or images not similar to the characters shown will not get a response. A gallery with strong images of similar characters presented in tandem with sketches requested will strengthen your case.

Look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Vesuro
Vesuro Networks Ltd
hahahahaahahahahahahahaa

Mr. Mister
Jul 6, 2007

dont call me son cuz you sure aint my pops

TheAgent posted:

oh well have fun

just... the lol

oh hmm a livejournal there might be something damning in here lets see

Ravag3r posted:

It's true, I wrote a lemon!

a.... lemon? how does one write a citrus fruit? well i suppose clicking the link cant hurt anything

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

TheAgent posted:

holy fuckin lol

p much every single loving entry here http://aluren.deviantart.com/journal/

I mean goddamn

what the hell is this thing

Finland Empire
Nov 17, 2007
a nation in trouble

is there some kind of factory that pumps these people out?

that's the only possible explanation i can come up with for their...tastes

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Mystery Opponent posted:

what the hell is this thing

myst made... sexier

The Almighty
Jan 3, 2001

by Fragmaster

ahaha holy crap i love helldump in the last 24 hours

The Almighty
Jan 3, 2001

by Fragmaster

why do people who are into ridiculously horrendous sexual subcultures join a forum that was originally based on lambasting and ridiculing people like them

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The Almighty posted:

why do people who are into ridiculously horrendous sexual subcultures join a forum that was originally based on lambasting and ridiculing people like them
for the animes

The Almighty
Jan 3, 2001

by Fragmaster

hmmm yes my name is leonard cohen, here's my resumee, yes im very interested in becoming a cossack rider, one question though, do you guys serve kosher stroganoff on your hateful sacking of jewish villages?

manley
Dec 18, 2007

vesuro's ljj posted:

If you don't think the ability to make $100,000s a month for 30 minutes work a day is worth a few bucks, click the Back button and continue to make $2000 at your day job.

Still here? Good.

How much would you pay to learn a secret that can make you millions from your own computer?

How about if you could make this money with no outlay other than initial purchase? Still not good enough?

What about if there was a 45 day money back guarantee that said if the secret isn't helpful, you can keep it and get your cash back, no questions asked?

Obviously this secret isn't free...

I've been advised by previous buyers that it should be $1,000. It's not.
Should it be $500? It's not.

In reality, this secret is under $50. All you need is a PayPal account, and a willingness to make this work. This is not theory, it is not trash, this is something I have personally used to make thousands, which pales in comparison to the genius who wrote it, who has made MILLIONS from these exact methods.

[link]

HURRY, this product is usually $199.00 and it will NOT stay at $49.00 for long, most suggestions point to a return to the normal price within 14 days. Do yourself a favour. It's your choice, you can toil here for a few hundred dollars a month, or you can make thousands on autopilot.

[link]

well i mean what's fifty bucks anyway.

manley fucked around with this message at Jul 18, 2008 around 18:29

The Almighty
Jan 3, 2001

by Fragmaster

manley posted:

so does the 50 dollars you spend get you an email that says "cook and sell methamphetamine"

Power of Pecota
Aug 3, 2007

It is not that bad, there is hope, there is charity, there is compassion blah blah blah Charles Dickens three ghosts visit Scrooge and he wakes up to life blah blah blah

TheAgent posted:

oh well have fun

just... the lol

quote:

Then, we have the fuckass awards, the first and foremost of which goes to my twat of a father. Not only has this rear end in a top hat professed how much he wants me out of this house for years (note: he doesn't live here, he doesn't even live in the country) but his idea of parenting is a joke. The last time I saw him was 17 months ago, not that I'm complaining that I've had to avoid his bitching and nastiness, but yeah.

The Almighty
Jan 3, 2001

by Fragmaster

quote:

Now, on a less positive note, two retards, MrHarassment and God_aka_Zac have been pestering Lite and it seems, the furry community in general. People like this are the best argument for people born from incestual relationships to be shot, because not only do they bring themselves down, but unfortunately the rest of the world has to suffer for their poor upbringing as well.

welp

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
How fast is he?

Unbelievably.

manley posted:

a hell of an orgy if you're into deer

Power of Pecota
Aug 3, 2007

It is not that bad, there is hope, there is charity, there is compassion blah blah blah Charles Dickens three ghosts visit Scrooge and he wakes up to life blah blah blah

quote:

The state of the furry community! [Sep. 12th, 2005|06:26 pm]
[ mood | contemplative ]
[ music | DMX - Ruff Riders Anthem ]

Welcome, one and all, to the latest instalment of ‘Ballad of a Dead Soldier’ where I take a look at the current state of the furry community, what we do right, what we do wrong, and how we can mend ourselves into a better state. This is being written on the bus at 8.20am. Everything within this post is my opinion, and is not meant to be taken as gospel, or the views of the entire community.

First off, the furry community is going strong. We have IRC servers, art sites, archives, forums, networks, a decent percentage of accounts on major servers and are known about web-wide. Unfortunately, a bad few spoil the image of the thousands of great furry people out there.

An important distinction to make, so I will make it early, furry =/= Zoo, the two things are not connected and never have been. There are people who are in both categories (unfortunately for our image), but there are more people in the furry community who aren’t Zoo’s than who are.

Everyone presumes that our community is overly emo, a rumour which a quick pop to AGNPH could quickly dispel. Yes, there are emo people within our herald, but it is probably no more than the proportion of these people outside of it. I do not dislike people because they have problems, or are depressed, they deserve our full support at all times. I’m still trying to figure out why being ‘emo’ is negative, it’s a bad thing to have feelings? To include this as a negative point in a stereotype is pathetic.

Hopefully now I’ve fixed those little misjudgements I can move on to more pressing issues, what we can do to further our cause. First of all, we could try being more like a community, there are too many people within the umbrella that are elitist and try to shift out other people, rather than banding our little Nation as one. The civil wars are pointless, they only make us less of a force than we are already, unity is the best way forward.

The other problem within the community, in my opinion, is the commercialization which has recently come into effect a lot more strongly than it did before. If I want a piece of art, my chances of receiving it as a free request are slim to none, this time last year they were 40-50%. I don’t think that artists shouldn’t use their skills to make money, and personally I tend to commission a lot more than request, but there are a lot of artists who seem to be in it for the cash instead of the passion.

Artists, follow our writers and take requests now and again, who knows, if someone likes your free pic you did for them, they may commission you (that’s the way I started commissioning people, because I didn’t really know who was good and who wasn’t when I first stepped in). The furry community, to me, has always represented openness and expression, not commercialization and marketing.

We also need more community sites, we could do with a furry artsite with the functionality of DeviantART, and then we need to publicize it. FurAffinity was never in the public domain enough to shine, it had some good functionality, but overall was underused and not even online all the time. I suggest that some good coders get together and make a site where our writers, artists and roleplayers can get together. If anyone’s interested, I can provide hosting free of charge.

In fact, I have thought more and more about this idea lately, a fully free-of-charge furry community site, and realized that I have everything necessary to set one up, although my connection only has 256kbps upload, so as the site expanded I would have to get some donations to assist me in funding a better server connection.

This site would not just be for hardcore furs, it would also encompass Poke-furry, Digi-furry and other anime-based furs, it would include scalys as well, because I consider them all to be a part of the same unity. We all need to band together to make this community stronger, too many people want to bring us down.

Please unite with me and discuss my suggestions, and your own, for how we can create a better sense of togetherness within the furry Nation. If you believe that it isn’t required, why? I want a sensible discussion here, if possible, because it really could be better for all of us.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It's like the salem witch trials! We all need to hang together!

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

this guy is priceless

quote:

And finally, I have to credit my bitch of a sister, because there's no way I can find a better grass-up bitch than her if I search for a billion years. This bitch sits in her room for all her spare hours, has no idea what 'social' and 'family' mean and thinks of 'time with the family' as a cliche. Well done, Caroline, for being the biggest reject in the world. Cheers bitch.

quote:

Welcome, one and all, to the latest instalment of ‘Ballad of a Dead Soldier’ where I take a look at the current state of the furry community, what we do right, what we do wrong, and how we can mend ourselves into a better state. This is being written on the bus at 8.20am. Everything within this post is my opinion, and is not meant to be taken as gospel, or the views of the entire community.

quote:

Besides Impmon (TWINS AT THAT) no Digimon has had two tamers, and I'm a traditionalist... so I'd like to keep it that way... I suggest that the weaker fans who don't support this ideal are not true fans in the first place, and as such should not be welcomed into the elitist Tamer society...

And I drink to that *buys the first round of Whisky*

lol

quote:

By the way, patronizing random people is a good way to find yourself getting hacked, or similar, just thought that advice may come in handy if you decide to treat a Unix user with less kindness than me with the disrespect you have shown me... luckily I am fairly well-temperamented, so I will ignore your rudeness...
we better watch out dudes

oh and he can drive

quote:

I had my first driving lesson today...

Then I learned to check that the gearbox was in neutral by checking the motion while shaking it from side to side, and to make sure the handbrake was on before turning on the ignition.

Once the ignition is on, you have to get the clutch to bite point, you will hear the back of the car creak slightly, once you reach this point, you mustn't raise the clutch any further. Putting the car in gear at this point and taking off the handbrake will actually make the car move on it's own, when it does so, you can take your foot off the clutch and apply the gas.

I drove the car around the block, also learning how to stop (I think I pressed the brake a bit too hard o.o), all in all, a successful first lesson in a pretty nice Fiat.

Un-witty name
Mar 5, 2002

by Fragmaster

i don't think those dirt stains are photoshopped in

Vesuro
CEO and Chairman
Vesuro Networks Ltd.
"Well done, Caroline."

Un-witty name fucked around with this message at Jul 18, 2008 around 18:14

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

i don't know if it's the same guy but i wouldn't be surprised http://www.animeforum.com/showthrea...196#post1217196

quote:

I can shamelessly say I like shota, lolicon and furry, although I don't get off on their real life equivelants, which honestly disgust me.

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

Vesuro when you inevitably find this thread I want you to tell me what the hell you are doing here. Everything about you is terrible and hilarious. You spent at least 15 dollars already on a forum that will do nothing but hate and laugh at everything about you, forever. Why are you here?

Un-witty name
Mar 5, 2002

by Fragmaster

this guy's personal life is putting a strain on the server

if there's downtime later today you know why

quote:

Bio: What's there to say? I'm a person broken by failed attempts at love, failed attempts at making ground and failed attempts at living a life, and yet I still try to see the good side of things... generally curious and into making new friends, but sometimes a bit hotheaded and rash...

I like to think I'm loyal and Patriotic, and a good addition to any community ^^

lie back and think of anime

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MESS WITH THE BEST GET CRUSHED BY MY CHEST

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

its him

furry CEO of a furry site plays games on a 50" plasma, hates EA,is a pedophile, plays ultima online, birthday sept 14th

oh and in response to a thread on there "have you ever been in a fight"

quote:

Too many, and some were far too scary, you just need to read my location to know what I'm talking about...

WaitingforGuiteau
Aug 4, 2005

The Life Story of James Garfield

Do furry business owners have large conventions where they sit around dressed as their fursonas or whatever and discuss how they can form synergystic alliances to improve market capitalization?

The Almighty
Jan 3, 2001

by Fragmaster

Mystery Opponent posted:

i don't know if it's the same guy but i wouldn't be surprised http://www.animeforum.com/showthrea...196#post1217196

AHH YES YOU SEE I LIKE DRAWINGS OF 6 YEAR OLD GIRLS BEING VIOLATED IN EVERY ORIFICE BUT WHEN ITS A REAL 6 YEAR OLD GIRL MY BONER IS SOMEWHAT LESS TURGID

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaitingforGuiteau
Aug 4, 2005

The Life Story of James Garfield

because that would be p. hilarious to watch

«10 »