Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I'm not really sold on Dollhouse, but I'll check it out if only for Eliza Dushku.

I just want more Firefly. 3 comics a year isn't enough dammit. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I watch Ace of Cakes, and the new season premiered on Sunday. One of the cakes they did was of Serenity for a Firefly fan's 40th birthday. When she saw the cake, she screamed "SHINY!" The whole thing made me happy. :)

It's at least their second Serenity cake too, but the first one didn't look as good as this one did. The first one I saw pictures of was a little flat.

The newer one is a lot better, but there's still room for improvement. In their defense, this one was done by one of the girls who typically doesn't do spaceships (another girl does, but they switched projects to try their hands at something new).

I think the episode reruns tonight if anyone cares.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ShakeZula posted:

I love that there's a person who usually makes spaceship cakes.

Someone wants a certain cake, and one of the decorators takes up the job. They do a good job, so they're typically the go-to person for all future cakes of that type. THe girl that does spaceships also tends to do animals and horror-style cakes. The girl that did the newer Serenity cake specializes in cakes styled to look like other foods. I love Ace of Cakes.

Back on topic, it still hurts that there'll never be more episodes of Firefly. :(

• Locked thread