Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«36 »
MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

The Confirmed Sites To Purchase Great Deals on Awesome Looking Jerseys are as below:
http://www.jersey101.com (appears to have split into tarajersey and yukijersey)
http://www.tarajersey.com
http://www.yukijersey.com
http://www.ecseller.com/
http://soccertriads.com/ (for soccer jerseys only)

I haven't read all posts so there may be more

-------------------------------------

NFL/NBA/MLB/Soccer/NHL/etc SPORTS JERSEYS

Found this site through a sports forum. The site sells sports jerseys for super good deals. According to all the users on the forums, seems to be legit and they look authentic (if they are or not is up for negotiation). The NFL jerseys are advertised on the site as authentic Reebok jerseys with sewn on names, numbers, etc (most are about $35 versus about $300 on NFL Shop).

They seem to sell all kinds of jerseys (NFL/NBA/MLB/Soccer/NHL/etc). They have a lot of 2008 NFL Draft Class already in there... check it out

http://www.jersey101.com

---------------------------------
MY BUYING EXPERIENCE THROUGH JERSEY101.COM:

NOTE: If you order a jersey, let me know how it goes and post the pics of what you got (especially other sports...for me, more specifically, hockey).

EDIT: Another goon (mattfl) posted another good site that's similar with a different selection. If you order from them, please post your experience. Thanks!

mattfl posted:

It seems there is another company in china selling nearly the same stuff.

NOW -> http://www.yoyocart.com //used to behttp://www.fantastic-goods.com/ but no longer

Found them on another forum, apparently they are a little faster in the shipping department than jersey101.com is. I place an order for a red sox jersey today. I'll post pics and info when I get it.

MrRiceGuyRJ fucked around with this message at Jun 5, 2010 around 05:38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

edited

johnny sack fucked around with this message at Nov 22, 2009 around 17:32

Toolband
May 28, 2003

Year of the Tiger....probably not but hey we started 2-0

so good deal or bad deal?

ntd
Apr 17, 2001

Give me a sandwich!

That seems in now way legit, you might actually get a product from them but it's gotta be counterfeit and in no way the Authentic Reebok/NFL license thing

First off, "Member Price" whatever that means
Second, they only accept the following payments, Western Union, Bank Transfer, and Paypal...great companies for consumers

Also, they list prices in Euros, and I honestly can't believe there are all that many european NFL/NBA/MLB/ fans...they do have soccer, but they call it soccer so I would assume their target audience is the US, just seems like some crappy Chinese counterfeit site

ntd fucked around with this message at Jul 24, 2008 around 22:40

Irish Thunder
Apr 20, 2006

Toolband posted:

so good deal or bad deal?
I'm still trying to decide myself. I wouldn't mind a Granderson jersey for $35 instead of $90.

As someone with experience buying (presumably) quality knockoffs from e-bay, the best way to find out if what you're getting is good or bad is messaging previous buyers. Unfortunately, despite the products sounding like ebay product names, I don't see any link to an e-bay site for these.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

Also, you cannot buy directly, you "submit" your order and you're then told you'll be emailed by one of their people for further instructions. I assume that the anal lube comes out somewhere in there for shipping costs, and it's a nice front to avoid those pesky customer service complaints.

The only visibly suspect thing with their products is the lettering - their baseball jerseys especially, though the NFL jerseys could use better nameplating as well.

I guess what I'm saying is, someone go get drunk and make a purchase on there, and let us know how it went.

Toolband
May 28, 2003

most likely official plain jersey then they sew their stuff on it

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

It just seems shady as hell. They don't even have the Minnesota Timberwolves Or the New York Knicks.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

johnny sack posted:

It just seems shady as hell. They don't even have the Minnesota Timberwolves Or the New York Knicks.

like most people, they don't consider those legit NBA teams...

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

ntd posted:

First off, "Member Price" whatever that means
Second, they only accept the following payments, Western Union, Bank Transfer, and Paypal...great companies for consumers
With any site selling clothes/shoes/jewelry, these payment options pretty much translate into "chinese counterfeit".

Edit: http://whois.domaintools.com/jersey101.com Yup.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

By doing this you're taking food out of NFL players' mouths.

Tiny Faye
Feb 16, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!

Mega GIRL posted:

By doing this you're taking food out of NFL players' mouths.

If that's the case then buy up as many Terrell Owens jerseys as possible from this place.

bitter eagles fan alert

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

All I know is that they look legit. My buddy got his Patrick Willis jersey on here and they look just as nice as the ones at sports places. If they aren't authentic, they're super nice knock offs. But anyway, I just ordered a Chris Long jersey who's going to OWN next year!

Even for a replica, these are awesome deals!

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

danbanana posted:

like most people, they don't consider those legit NBA teams...

HAHAHA!!!!

As I mentioned above, when I get my jersey, I'll post pics and you guys can decide you like it or not.

EDIT: Also, in regards to the Chinese site that looks scary to order from, I ordered from Opti4less (or whatever it's called) some other goon posted and it worked out well. Took a couple weeks to get (as will this), but it was a great bargain.

MrRiceGuyRJ fucked around with this message at Jul 25, 2008 around 05:16

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Yeah, they can't even get the drat team names right

http://www.jersey101.com/en/product....asp?proid=4279

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

YouDummy posted:

Yeah, they can't even get the drat team names right

http://www.jersey101.com/en/product....asp?proid=4279

Well played, haha.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Heh, this looks pretty neat. I'm all about cheap stuff, and these are like a third of regular price. What do I care who made it? =P

Definitely post pics of yours when you get it. I'm leaning heavily toward grabbing one and possibly more as gifts.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If you even dream of covering me you'd better wake up and apologize

I don't give a poo poo if it's counterfeit, the only thing I'd be worried about is if they send you anything at all or if they just pocket the money and the item gets lost in the mail

They list Earl Cambpell jersies but don't actually have any in stock

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^

I'm tempted to buy one just to see.... $35 is a hell of a lot better for an authentic (looking) jersey than the $170+ for MLB ones my friends have bought - and that was the cheapest any friend got!

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

salt the fries! posted:

I'm tempted to buy one just to see.... $35 is a hell of a lot better for an authentic (looking) jersey than the $170+ for MLB ones my friends have bought - and that was the cheapest any friend got!

If you are that cheap you can find better fakes than these and you should at least buy them on eBay from someone in the US to lessen the chance of you being completely scammed.

VibrioCholera
Mar 7, 2003

I'd take my chances on eBay. I bought a few authentic jerseys on eBay, still with the tags apparently and all. The quality is definitely there and they are real authentics.

I also bought very popular players who had been on their respective teams a long time. I figured they were most likely to be more abundant and less chance of being a complete scam. Zach Thomas and Michael Vick weren't exactly nobodies in the NFL or on their team. Buy from a seller with a good rating as well. Worked for me.

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

Placed this order and paid with Paypal. Payment was made to a Non-US Verified Buyer if that means anything. But will let you know how it works out!

wizard sticks
Feb 16, 2005

MrRiceGuyRJ posted:

Placed this order and paid with Paypal. Payment was made to a Non-US Verified Buyer if that means anything. But will let you know how it works out!

poo poo, non US Verified screams scam..but I'll subscribe and wait to see how this ends. Hopefully you get your poo poo, and if you do I might just pick up a couple j-e-r-zzzz

(sorry its the thug in me)

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

dpopat posted:

poo poo, non US Verified screams scam..but I'll subscribe and wait to see how this ends. Hopefully you get your poo poo, and if you do I might just pick up a couple j-e-r-zzzz

(sorry its the thug in me)

I'm not too worried about this. A lot of credible people I know purchased on there. But I will do it so I can answer questions first hand about it.

I've bought from international sellers several times (Hong Kong sellers on eBay) and it always looks scary at checkout, but after a couple weeks, I've always received what I ordered.

Hopefully this isn't any different and I can squash all the accusations on here.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Hey man, nice shot.

If this pans out I'm picking up at least one or two.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

HAHA under the NFL section they have the USC Trojans

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^

I'm actually pretty interested to see how this pans out!

Spiral Architect
Jun 26, 2004

MrRiceGuyRJ posted:

All I know is that they look legit. My buddy got his Patrick Willis jersey on here and they look just as nice as the ones at sports places. If they aren't authentic, they're super nice knock offs. But anyway, I just ordered a Chris Long jersey who's going to OWN next year!

Even for a replica, these are awesome deals!
They don't look even remotely legit:
http://www.jersey101.com/en/product....asp?proid=3934
http://www.jersey101.com/en/product....asp?proid=4097

Evil Kaneval
Sep 27, 2001

Jumping books since 1938

The pictures of the football jerseys look very close to authentic. I'm interested to see how this turns out as well.

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

Got an email confirmation with tracking number saying my package has been shipped on 7/31. Looks like it takes 7-15 business days to receive (hopefully in time for the start of the NFL season).

Package is being shipped via Hong Kong Post (http://www.hongkongpost.com), and then converts to USPS (http://www.usps.com) when it reaches the states.

When I get it, I'll post pics, comments, and any details requested...

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005

one detail that's easy to answer.... what's been the total cost to apparently get it shipped?

AKA how much did they charge you?

Toolband
May 28, 2003

that's because those are printed on the old style CCM JERSEYS

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

salt the fries! posted:

one detail that's easy to answer.... what's been the total cost to apparently get it shipped?

AKA how much did they charge you?

Its funny...when I placed my order, I put in a request for a jersey in a particular size. You get an email confirmation notifying if it's available and the total cost with shipping and Paypal fees. The email said that the total cost was $36.80 shipped (to California), which is funny because their site shows the jersey being $38... No arguments here! They sent me a request for payment via Paypal for that amount.

NOTE: The one thing that got me worried with the checkout/payment process was that the email address from which I've been receiving emails. Order confirmation was from a yahoo address, and the Paypal request for payment was from a different yahoo address (Singapore). Seemed a little shady... but looks like my package is coming. So, seems that all will pan out.

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'

Oh god I hope this woprks out....I want that Brian Bozworth away jersey

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

I like how on that black Malkin jersey the lettering isn't even remotly flat.

Evil Kaneval
Sep 27, 2001

Jumping books since 1938

MrRiceGuyRJ: How long does it say the shipping will take? I'm eager to see some real pictures of what you get and how imperfect the jersey/lettering is, if any.

Spiral Architect
Jun 26, 2004

Toolband posted:

that's because those are printed on the old style CCM JERSEYS

Yeah, the black one is supposed to be an old style jersey. The problem with both is the horrific job on the nameplate and numbers. The fonts are completely off, and the text and letters looked like they were placed randomly.

I almost forgot to post my favorite hockey jersey they have:
http://www.jersey101.com/en/product....asp?proid=4094
It wouldn't be quite so retarded if not for the fact that they have a Reebok style version of the same jersey, with accurate colors, letters and numbers, directly below it on the Capitals page.

MrRiceGuyRJ
Jan 8, 2004
Have a Rice Day!

Evil Kaneval posted:

MrRiceGuyRJ: How long does it say the shipping will take? I'm eager to see some real pictures of what you get and how imperfect the jersey/lettering is, if any.

The email said it'd take 7-15 days to reach the US. I'm not sure if that's to reach me in the US, or just to hit the main land. Also, not sure if it's business days or what. But hopefully it gets here before regular season starts.

As far as how "real" it is, I'll post A LOT of pictures and give everyone an opportunity to look at it (and criticize them).

This is one of my first threads I've started for Coupons & Deals, I am kind of upset on how everyone hates on it soooo bad.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

MrRiceGuyRJ posted:

The email said it'd take 7-15 days to reach the US. I'm not sure if that's to reach me in the US, or just to hit the main land. Also, not sure if it's business days or what. But hopefully it gets here before regular season starts.

As far as how "real" it is, I'll post A LOT of pictures and give everyone an opportunity to look at it (and criticize them).

This is one of my first threads I've started for Coupons & Deals, I am kind of upset on how everyone hates on it soooo bad.

It's just the epitome of "you get what you pay for." This business should be so transparent by now. If you're okay with buying bootleg gear, then you have to judge the product on how good of a bootleg it is, and not how it falls short in comparison to the authentic stuff. If you want to play that game, you're going to climb into the "legitimate" price range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kaneval
Sep 27, 2001

Jumping books since 1938

MrRiceGuyRJ posted:

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty excited to see the pictures and read your honest critique of the product. I'm grateful that you posted that link and am seriously considering getting 1-2 jerseys. I'm basing this decision totally on the craftsmanship of what you receive. I think current prices for authentic jerseys are criminal. But that's just my opinion.

«36 »