Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
spooky wizard
May 8, 2007

This can't be real.

Break tables too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky wizard
May 8, 2007

^^ Also report them as said, and sue for defamation of character.

It was addressed to you though, right? Why would your neighbors open it? Whenever a package of mine gets mis-delivered next door, they just bring it on over.

spooky wizard
May 8, 2007

Jack Burton posted:

gently caress perceptions, cat's out of the bag. They're already pegged as the "perv family" so he may as well go for the gold.

This is precisely the sort of incident that law was written for.

I'd wreck their loving lives for opening my goddamned mail. loving nosy cunts must pay. Sue their tits off.

Yeah, this was going to be my response. Words already out anyway, so whatever you do now won't really matter that much. Maybe news will spread slightly faster, but it's going to spread regardless.

spooky wizard
May 8, 2007

Midnight Bruiser posted:

I demand a link.

I guess "Pig vs Spear" on the same gbs page as this is really hard to find.