Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

i'd like to try to keep my # of shares down, would anyone be interested in a few of the following:

Dark Souls 2

I'm interested in Dark Souls 2 by itself. Would you be able to make the purchase? Sending a PM. Never mind.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazedLobster
Nov 9, 2013
Hey, European here wanting to share Dark Souls 2. I don't have PMs, but e-mail me, msalmeida94 [at] gmail.com

BlazedLobster fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Mar 16, 2014

OtherCubed
Nov 12, 2008

:ese::saddowns:
Sent you an email!

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
If anyone else wants to share Dark Souls 2, I am still interested. Please quote this post and send me a PM. Let me know if you can buy or not. Namasté.

EDIT: Hold on, got an interested partner.
The deal is done.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 19, 2014

BlazedLobster
Nov 9, 2013

OtherCubed posted:

Sent you an email!

Gotcha, I'll update the post when the transaction is completed man, sorry for the delay with the cash.

EDIT: It's done, thanks a lot Other, first time making a deal like this and it all went real smooth.

BlazedLobster fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Mar 16, 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Anyone want to do a share for MGSV?

edit: on PS3

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 18, 2014

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Stevie Lee posted:

Anyone want to do a share for MGSV?

Is it 20 bucks for the PSN version? Ugh I'm gunna regret this but sure.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
edit: anyone up for a Dark Souls 2 share?

Honest Thief fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 19, 2014

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone want to share Metal gear solid v for PS3. 20$ on PSN so the cost to you will only be 10$

my email is ohiknow89 at hotmail dot com

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009
Anyone down for a FFX/X-2 and MGS 5 share? I can buy.

Rakanakle fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Mar 24, 2014

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Is it still possible to do game sharing on the PS4?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yes, but it's more complicated and not something you want to do over the internet anymore.

A game can run in 2 places at the same time: The primary console of the account that owns it, and 1 other console where that account is logged in.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Rakanakle posted:

Hey mate I may be able to help you out email me at ohiknow89@hotmail.com

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Rakanakle posted:

I'd love to share FFX/X-2. Does it matter if one person is from NA and the other from EU?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Only for pricing, and DLC compatibility.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Anybody up for JoJo all star battle this week?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Anyone up for sharing Final Fantasy X remaster? PM me

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
The PS3 PS Now beta is not shareable.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Nevermind, found it kinda cheap on ebay.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 06:52 on May 12, 2014

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

DrManiac posted:

Anybody up for JoJo all star battle this week?

i'd be up for it, how much?

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Anyone up for Lightning Returns? It's $25/2 now

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have a ps4 version of Injustice?

I dunno how the shares work on the ps4, but hey, it looked great on ps3 and I'm all for giving it a shot for a few bucks on the ps4.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Does anyone have a ps4 version of Injustice?

I dunno how the shares work on the ps4, but hey, it looked great on ps3 and I'm all for giving it a shot for a few bucks on the ps4.

I don't think they do

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
Would anyone care to share Wolfenstein and/or Drakengard 3?

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Kaleidoscope posted:

Would anyone care to share Wolfenstein and/or Drakengard 3?

I'd be interested in Drakengard 3, digital CE edition with the Caim outfit and story DLC (and JP voice if you're into that,
and also the NieR Rearranged BGM Pack since I'm a sucker for Nier music. I'm not a fan of day-one DLC
but I'm willing to make an exception for the outfit and music. I think it would be 67 bucks total.

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

Anyone keen on a Watch Dogs share?

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Anyone up for Lightning Returns? It's $25/2 now

Still looking for a partner here and I just found out Persona 4 (the rpg, not the fighting game) is on PSN for :10bux: in case anyone would like to go halfsies on some anime

justdan
Mar 31, 2010
I too would like to do an interest check in getting together for a Drakengard 3 share? Collectors ed. or standard, I would be up for either.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

justdan posted:

I too would like to do an interest check in getting together for a Drakengard 3 share? Collectors ed. or standard, I would be up for either.

I'd be up for it

justdan
Mar 31, 2010

Honest Thief posted:

I'd be up for it

Great. Can you be the buyer?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

justdan posted:

Great. Can you be the buyer?

can't, I can get you a psn code for 20$ bucks though

justdan
Mar 31, 2010
Eh, I dunno then. I'm in the EU.

e: doh, I'm bad at math

ee: I mean, how would this even work?

eee: Also which version would you want? If it's the col. ed. and I'm buying we would ahve to get 5$ worth of DLC too.

Nwm, I just bought for myself.

justdan fucked around with this message at 20:33 on May 30, 2014

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Would someone like to do a split or just have a share open for FFX/X-2's HD remaster? I'll shoot you the $20 and all that if you'd like.

Throw me a message here if you'd like: Yardbomb

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I'd be interested in Drakengard 3, digital CE edition with the Caim outfit and story DLC (and JP voice if you're into that,
and also the NieR Rearranged BGM Pack I think it would be 67 bucks total. I'm in the EU so it would be cheaper if someone
with a US account bought it. I'd be interested in future DLC as well.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn is dropping tonight, and while I'm interested in it, I'm just curious to see if anyone else is. I've got a guy down for a two-way split, but I'm curious if there's anyone else interested. I'm willing to be an odd man out, since I have a huge HDD and keeping it on there isn't any biggie for me. If we can find two other guys - one more odd man out and one more keeper - it'll be ten bux a pop, which is a pretty good deal.

Anyone interested in a discount giant robot genocide simulator?

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

S-Alpha posted:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn is dropping tonight, and while I'm interested in it, I'm just curious to see if anyone else is. I've got a guy down for a two-way split, but I'm curious if there's anyone else interested. I'm willing to be an odd man out, since I have a huge HDD and keeping it on there isn't any biggie for me. If we can find two other guys - one more odd man out and one more keeper - it'll be ten bux a pop, which is a pretty good deal.

I'd be interested, but wouldn't there be an issue with the game being on 3 PS3s at the same time?

Regardless, I have work tonight so I wouldn't be able to help set it up until late.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

No, you can have it on up to four PS3s, but you need to go through the remote deactivation thing on Sony's account management site. Have the guy who's doing the payment log in and buy it, have the second 'odd man out' log in and download it, then do the remote deactivation and those two guys never log into that one account again, but so long as they don't, they can play it all they want with no problems. Then the other two guys who want to keep it just log in and download it as usual, and if they want they can log back into the account and redownload it if they delete it or whatever.

I don't mind being locked out, since there are very few games I replay. I won't be ready until late myself, so that's fine with me.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

S-Alpha posted:

I'd love to get in on this. I'd like to be a keeper, since I have a small hard drive and I have to switch games around a lot, but that's the only position that's still available anyway right?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I dunno, I know that Beef Waifu (the other guy in the split) wants to be a keeper, but it depends on what iast wants. If he's comfortable with that, that's fine, if not, we'd need another guy comfortable with being out of the account. He doesn't seem to be around right now, but if he's cool with that, that's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
Oh, I was misreading. If iast really wants to be a keeper then I wouldn't mind being locked out (other than that it would mean I'd never be able to upgrade my tiny hard drive) because this is probably the only chance I'll have to get this game for less than full price, but being a keeper would definitely be most convenient for me.

• Locked thread