Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unagi
Jan 27, 2007

:catstare:
PISSmaster
:woof:

Doorselfin posted:

I was skeptical about sharing, but now that I have seen that it brings people together with games for low low prices, it makes me smile.

I really want to get my hands on Shiki-Tei, the Japanese Gardening game plus its expansion, and Um Jammer Lammy. I tried to get some Japanese PSN points gamepointsnow.com, but they were all sold out, so I might as well see if anyone with a Japanese credit card or points would like to share either of those with me.

I'm also interested in getting in on a Siren group. Screw my hard disk space, I guess it's cheaper this way.

I'm also interested in a Siren group. I'm in NY though and if it'd be cheaper for people to not pay tax then someone else starting it might be a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unagi
Jan 27, 2007

PISSmaster

Kakesu posted:

Since it doesn't look like there's currently a Siren group open, I'll make a new one. Anyone interested in Siren (and possibly PJE when it comes out)? I'm in IL, so I pay tax on PSN purchases, but I'll set up the account and take care of it unless someone who doesn't have tax problems wants to do so.

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu
2. microserf
3. Unagi

Hell yes please. Maybe PJE too, when is it out again?

Unagi fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 26, 2008

Unagi
Jan 27, 2007

PISSmaster

Kakesu posted:

Account is created, microserf has paid and I've sent him the account info. Waiting on the rest of you guys now... :)

Payment is on it's way!

• Locked thread