Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Saffycat
Feb 13, 2008
Saffy and adorable!

quote:

Aside from that, there is also a Versus mode in the full version that allows two players to fight their teams against each other.
This sounds like a very interesting idea. I've always wanted to see what a two player RPG battle would look like.
That said however, I don't think a single person would want to shell out almost 20bux on this. It is a nice effort, and hopefully with time you can work on it more, and improve the graphics and sounds and you could end up with a nice little indie game that people can enjoy but don't try to charge people for something that is unfinished :) Also, please tell me how to exit the demo without having to end task it.
edit: this game uses 250mb of ram somehow. Not even TF2 does that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saffycat
Feb 13, 2008
Saffy and adorable!

quote:

Dragoon Entertainment Ltd. is an independent game design company, formed in June 2008.
Is this when you started development of the game?

Saffycat
Feb 13, 2008
Saffy and adorable!
Release this for free or people will continue to rip on you and hate you.

Saffycat
Feb 13, 2008
Saffy and adorable!

Magnificent Quiver posted:

People shouldn't have problems ripping on a lovely game even if it's free

Although there's always somebody going "How dare you diss on a free game it's free no complaining"

I tried to be nice and supportive but now I have a headache because of the high pitched music so, you're right, it does suck. I like some of the ideas but playing it would be torture. The music is awful and the background of the game looks like the transparency texture in photoshop. Keep working on the game, get a better artist and chalk this version up as a beta of work in progress.

Saffycat
Feb 13, 2008
Saffy and adorable!
Let's not forget the quality of the website. You can make something better with any free webpage creation engine like googlepages or even geocities.