Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
what in the world is going on here?

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
as a fun little programming practice whatever but are you seriously thinking this game is worth twenty bucks? who are you trying to rip off here?

This is your first screen?

and one of the doors doesn't even work! These graphics look like you spent 5 minutes on them in 4th grade or something. I mean I'm being a jerk here, but god this is awful, you can buy portal for 19 bucks! Thats just ridiculous greed to ask so much for such a terrible game.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
here is a walkthrough map of the demo if someone gets lost:

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Why do you have mp3s of midis?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
why is this game set in 1910?

Cherry’s best friend and a captain of the Sky Corps, Alberto accompanies Cherry on the Deep Space Operation. His girlfriend, Amy, was killed at the start of the Demon Rush, and he volunteered to be a guinea pig for Tiriad’s experimental Light Chips, which are biological implants placed into his hands to allow manipulation of light. This combined with his skill in martial arts makes him invaluable to the Sky Corps.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
The best part is that the first three seconds of the battle music is actually half decent but then there is like one extra loud note and then just a bunch of random notes and it all falls apart.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
can someone please just guess the download link I'm sure it's nothing clever

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Gvaz posted:

It's nothing like that trailer, but I uploaded the first 5 minutes of the game lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzVqRkHS7f8

haha it's hilarious that he just blindly copies jRPGs to the point you have to arrow type in your name despite having a keyboard solely because that is the way jRPGs do it.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

mobn posted:

What's sad is you could probably make a really stylish and unique looking game making art in MS Paint if you spent more than 5 seconds on a given tile or sprite.

It's funny because it's not tile based, it's just another case of him blindly copying a jRPG and thinking it's a style, all the backgrounds are predrawn and just saved in folders, not made up of tile maps.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I'm pretty sure that we mocked him so much that if anyone bought it he'd just send a virus out of spite.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

iRFNA posted:

I think I'd rather have a virus than this game

Someone should make a virus where all your files are encrypted and the only way to get the key is to finish this game and see if anyone ever actually bothers to get their files back.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
It's seriously hilarious that no one has bought the game yet apparently.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I'd like to see some puzzles with multiple mummies and/or mummies with reverse directions

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
does anyone really seriously think he spent 1500 dollars? I mean I'm pretty sure he just torrented the crap then said "1500 worth of tools" right, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I figured it out! the border he is talking about is the korean border.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.