Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007
Forgive the mess.

Click here for the full 1280x1024 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007

Aunt Beth posted:

I don't want to be an rear end in a top hat, but I'm curious as to why "tower" on the right is so huge? What's inside it to justify a case that size? Or is it simply my morning-stupid mind inable to process the difference in size between the Dell box and that?

To be honest, I didn't realize it would be that big when I purchased it. It's actually quite nice for airflow. Keep in mind that my tower is also lifted from the ground. Nothing in it really justifies the size. It's a "gamer pc" if that means anything.

ashleet fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 12, 2008

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007

skipdogg posted:

HOLY poo poo. I'm pretty sure I have a Dell 2900 server that has a smaller case than that. That's not a gamer pc case, it's a loving Transformer that's going to kill you in your sleep.

Someone else in this thread has the same case. Maybe we can have a full tower-sized robotic army.

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007

Dr. Video Games posted:

The Battlestation

See!

And his even has a spoiler on the back.

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007

taiyoko posted:

No, no, it has blue lights. It's an Autobot. It won't kill him. Maybe accidentally break stuff, though.

It actually has pink, blue and green lights. Shows how much you know. :rolleyes:

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007

Ashex posted:

You have a gay conflicted transformer. You're screwed.

I have a modular psu that has lights when things are plugged into it. I also - for whatever reason - have two pink/purple UV lights. The blue is the front fan and all the indicator lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashleet
Dec 4, 2007

THC posted:

MacBook Pro 15": Core 2 Duo T7500, 2GB DDR2, GeForce 8600m GT, 120GB HDD
Desktop: Athlon 64 X2 4200+, 1GB DDR, GeForce 7600 GT, 2x500GB + 1000GB HDDs, Lian-Li PC-V1000
Sharp Aquos LC42D64U
Logitech Z-5300
Cheapass Canon inkjet
Xbox 360 Premium
PS2

The speakers sound a lot better than they look.

I like your 360 skin. :D

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Great album.

ashleet fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Aug 28, 2008