Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iblys
Sep 23, 2003

gay for iBag....i mean, disconnect and self-destruct one bullet at a time...

Philip J Fry posted:

gently caress yeah. :hfive:

Messy pic after just having moved all my poo poo upstairs, pre-cable-tidying and minus the 360.

I hate to be the guy who turns this thread down that particular path, but....

Wallpaper link please? :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iblys
Sep 23, 2003

Philip J Fry posted:

3200 x 1200: http://www.inuyasha-lives.info/pix/duals/Dual%20Neuron.jpg

Or just google 'dual neuron(s)' to find other resolutions... 3200 was the largest I could find.

Iblys
Sep 23, 2003

MW posted:

Some of us prefer not living like poo poo and we often make the mistake thinking that everyone is like us, for which we apologize.

Yeah man. Cables untidy? You're living like poo poo.

Iblys
Sep 23, 2003

narbsy posted:

In the unlikely event one does indeed secure a visit from a lady friend to visit one's personal Fortress of Solitude, cleanliness helps.

Hahaha I got a good laugh out of that, thanks. :)

Iblys
Sep 23, 2003

3363 posted:

I guess since I took these for the purpose of bragging I might as well continue bragging.

I don't think I'm going to get around the fact that I'll need a receiver to get proper surround without cumbersome switching or software rerouting. This was supposed to be a desktop PC primarily, but it's mutating into more and more of a home theater.

Forget the other poo poo, I got arguably the most baller headphones on the planet and that's all that really matters.

Edit: I guess I better upload some labels.

This looks pretty but I can't imagine that looking at that projection screen whilst sitting at the desk is anything other than awful for both your neck and eyes.