Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Here's my work setup. I doubt I can effectively work without this much screen real estate ever again.

Dell D830 fully loaded with expansion dock running 2 x 22" widescreens and 2 x 17" UltraSharps.

I have a Opti 755 under my desk as a stationary machine connected to a 20" UltraSharp.

I love my MS Comfort curve keyboard and MX Rev mouse on a Ulti-Mat mousepad. Slides like butta...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

HalloKitty posted:

I guess this is the nerdiest my setup gets
Two PCs, 6 monitors.. There's a projector to the left of all this poo poo which is connected to my xbox 360.. (yes, I fail)

You win.. Dear god, what are you the poster child of all goons?

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

ashleet posted:

To be honest, I didn't realize it would be that big when I purchased it. It's actually quite nice for airflow. Keep in mind that my tower is also lifted from the ground. Nothing in it really justifies the size. It's a "gamer pc" if that means anything.

HOLY poo poo. I'm pretty sure I have a Dell 2900 server that has a smaller case than that. That's not a gamer pc case, it's a loving Transformer that's going to kill you in your sleep.