Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irascalopolator
Jun 17, 2003

Binowru posted:

There was a game that used the NES floormat, but it was not Olympic Track & Field. I think you played as kids at camp or something, and it involved things like riding a bicycle and operating an air pump. I remember not liking it as much as Track and Field because it felt like I was moving my legs much faster than the drat kids on the screen.

Super Team Games. For some reason I've got a sealed copy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irascalopolator
Jun 17, 2003

mutata posted:

Me and my friend used to play this game with each other, and I can't remember what the hell it was. It was a 3D off-road racing game that looked similar to Microsoft's Motocross Madness (which came out around the same time) but it was all about buggies and off-road cars. One of the initial cars was an off-road Volkswagon Beetle. It had course-based races but you could just gently caress off and cruise around the landscape. It was all 3d. Several different looks to the terrain, there was a grassy one and a dessert one.

Any ideas?

Sounds like Beetle Adventure Racing on the N64

Irascalopolator
Jun 17, 2003

temple posted:

Old old game, maybe Atari generation

It was like Robotron: 2084 except it had a maze set up. Robots would come out of something and try to kill you. I remember most is that there was the 'boss' enemy that looked like a smiley face. We used to call him Mr. Smiley. He would kill you if you didn't collect all the keys or something.

Berzerk, and Mr Smiley's real name was Evil Otto

Irascalopolator
Jun 17, 2003

One Armed Man posted:

This one is from way back in my childhood. On the SNES, there was a game where you started off as a little guy wandering around a happy little town and inside one of the houses was a boss. You might have had magic or something. It wasn't isometric; it wasn't Earthbound; it wasn't turn based; it wasn't zombies ate my neighbors. This may be a really big longshot.

Lagoon?

PS: Lagoon kinda sucked

Irascalopolator
Jun 17, 2003

Those were called FWAKs and they were all the rage on alt.games.final-fantasy back in 1996. Try Google Groups, you may be able to dig some up.