Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr. West
Jul 25, 2007

Of course I first had to kill the man with some ingenious plan
This Pole comes up to me the other day and starts complaining that he has this terrible gas, so I say "NOT YET YOU DON'T!!"

SS-Gefreiter Hans Jürgs, Oświęcim, PO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. West
Jul 25, 2007

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream, it's my nightmare. Crawling, slipping along the edge of a straight razor and surviving....But we must kill them, we must incinerate them, pig after pig, cow after cow, village after village, army after army, and they call me an assassin. What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? They lie. They lie and we have to be merciful for those who lie, for those nabobs. I hate them. I do hate them.

Col Walter E. Kurtz, undisclosed location

Dr. West
Jul 25, 2007

high hopes posted:

Here, I have with me an authentic reader's digest

My friend's son, serving in special forces overseas, was wounded in action and evacuated to a U.S. military hospital in Germany. My friend rushed over to see him, arriving in record time, and was by his bedside when he groggily regained conciousness.
His first words when he spotted her sitting there: "Oh god. Oh man oh gently caress I can't feel my legs. What have you bastards done with my legs? I CAN'T MOVE MY loving LEGS."

- Karen Dietrich