Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheFatController
Mar 6, 2003

Anyone wanna buy some speakers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aciid c0d3r
Jun 21, 2008
"Shouldn't you be out mowing the lawn, or spending time with your wife?"
\
:backtowork:
here's some updates on the base so far. I can only show you snippets because its too big for waffle images already

Base offices^^^^^^^^^

Click here for the full 1246x730 image.

^^^Barracks^^^ "borrowed" from the map, and then modified. Anyone that wants to supply characters/vehicles/buildings/jets/terrorists, etc. feel free

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Couple Comedians for ya.

This is a nice way to waste some time.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
If anyone can figure out a way to properly represent the house from "House Of Leaves", I will love them forever. Seriously, this is growing into an absolutely beautiful project.

playground tough
Oct 29, 2007
nevermind I suck

playground tough fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Aug 16, 2008

Slow and Serious
Mar 20, 2007

It runs ok.
I like Evos, so I decided to recreate an Evo 8 for the city. It seems a little too plain though, was thinking of adding a 240SX or something but I don't want to make it too :rice:. Ideas?

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Shakra posted:

Updated city. Let me know if I missed anything but I should have it all.

WALDO MOVED

I don't see either of my road tiles being used.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I made some stuff that would fit well in a cemetary. I included some flags with useful words on them for the WBC, a blank flag and a burning flag. I don't think I can come up with enough content for a good cemetary on my own though.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
wait, Isn't the battlestar galactica viper still WIP?

Shakra
Jul 30, 2004

Roflex posted:

I don't see either of my road tiles being used.

Post them again please.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Needs more Chris Farley.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

http://xerol.org/h/img/1343

http://xerol.org/h/img/1340

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Why would you have to stop to go under the bridge?

Provost Zakharov
Aug 23, 2007

Please don't go. The Drones need you. They look up to you.
drat, that took waaayyy too long to do, but that's mostly just me being anal about details. Went for a slightly different approach to 2fort, and I tried to make it fit into the map despite the slight template-breaking.

Click here for the full 872x466 image.

Might make a couple of small additions tomorrow.

Stiggs
Apr 25, 2008

Miles and miles of friends!
I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there a limit of how many things we can submit? I'm really enjoying making things.

Aciid c0d3r posted:

here's some updates on the base so far. I can only show you snippets because its too big for waffle images already

Base offices^^^^^^^^^

This is looking excellent already.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Why would you have to stop to go under the bridge?

because the road is only wide enough for one vehicle i presume...

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Stiggs posted:

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there a limit of how many things we can submit? I'm really enjoying making things.

I don't believe so.

I'm going to make a giant Dr.Manhattan to kill the little pixel Vietcong.

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
This has took me some time:

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Provost Zakharov posted:

drat, that took waaayyy too long to do, but that's mostly just me being anal about details. Went for a slightly different approach to 2fort, and I tried to make it fit into the map despite the slight template-breaking.

Click here for the full 872x466 image.

Might make a couple of small additions tomorrow.

This is wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakra
Jul 30, 2004

The bridge one is in there, the other I hadn't seen with the corners fixed.