Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Went and bought Star Wars Attack of the Clones riff by recommendation, and I can now say I can watch that movie multiple times and enjoy it. Every mention of sand and water had me cracking up.
Also I went to the store and saw they had the last Indy movie on DVD any idea if they plan on doing a riff on it? Raider's riff was weaker than the star wars riffs, but I think Crystal Skull has way more potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

One, two, three *Cover Nipples!*

The live rifftrax set the benchmark for all future riffs. I don't know if its just funnier with more people around, better in a theater or if the jokes were that excellent; my face and my nephew's are still sore from laughing. I counted about 31 people in my theater here in Miami.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

I wonder in NatGeo got him again, just so say they could have a rifftrax-able video in the can. Also maybe its just me, but in the newest riff his hair was looking more wild. It reminded me of that Ancient Aliens guy on the History Channel whose hair slowly became more and more crazy looking as time went on.

Also I didn't rifftrax could top the Hormel video for making me queasy.

• Locked thread