Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ahobday
Apr 19, 2007

Symphonia is probably my favourite RPG ever (Although Rogue Galaxy, which obviously isn't a Tales game, is edging it out). It's the only RPG I've ever completed, and I went back and played a New Game+ with 10x EXP set and some other cool stuff.

My characters are all around level 190, each one has the best weapon available in the game (Love the Gaia Cleaver (I think that's its name?)), except for a couple who need to complete the Colosseum to get it. Collette isn't exactly fantastic to play solo. I've gotten all of the Devil Arms, but I didn't carry across my kills, so they're a little underpowered.

It's the furthest I've ever taken an RPG, and I never usually complete games, let alone do it twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahobday
Apr 19, 2007

Ice Blue posted:

I'm sad because I own Rogue Galaxy and never actually played it. I don't even know where it is at the moment. Is it really all that great?

It's a fantastic game, but I can see how not everyone will like it... Maybe? I don't know. Definitely try it out.

I've played through a bit of Tales of Abyss, and I started playing Rogue Galaxy, and now I'm worried that I'll go back to ToA and forget how stuff works. They made it slightly more complicated compared to ToS, it seems.