Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Alvin looks so good in the aviators I almost forgot they were an accessory at one point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I'm playing DotNW right now just because it came in Chronicles, and Tenebrae really carries that game on his back.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Momomo posted:

Zelos is like the only character in that game who feels like they actually went through development. They focus for hours on Colette, but she ended up not getting a chance to actually show her growth and that was really annoying.

Yeah, after you finish the journey of regeneration Colette basically becomes a plot device instead of a character. Everyone else has at least a small arc with some closure.

Though one thing I do like about Dawn of the New World is Zelos is the only person with complete faith in Lloyd. All the other party members at least want to question him, but Zelos is the only person who refuses to believe that Lloyd would do that stuff.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I always felt like Noishe was something they couldn't work out for other games, since they hint that he's something that just changes form over time.

Or we get a game with fish Noishe in the future.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I always thought Symphonia’s biggest issue was not knowing when to end and dragging on, but that’s not really unique to a Tales games.

Also not making new models for Regal and Alecia because I’m his flashback he looks way older than her

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Calaveron posted:

Didn’t the timeline work in such a way that Regal's girlfriend was like, 12 or something?

I think he’s around 25 and she’s like 16? It’s kind of vague but I don’t think he comes out of it looking good regardless.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I always thought it was weird in Symphonia there are massively more people shown in human ranches than the towns themselves.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Isn't Teepo still also one of those magical crystal things than amp up magic power? He's still got combat use to her.

My only real issue with Xillia 2's plot is that Alvin doesn't betray you again in some comical fashion.

They even did a ton of “what if?” dimensions so they could have had Alvin do that easily

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I wanted a fake universe where everyone was betraying each other but Alvin

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It will be Hootle.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/chiffonades/status/1452358561120587781?s=20

I kind of wish Noishe kept showing up in different games as different animals.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I think they mean the icon in the middle that tells you how to unlock those 5 skill points. Most are pretty clear, but there might be one or two that are pretty vague

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/cerisera/status/1570152711303364608?s=20&t=8U86qrTa0o95l-vwUBiGzQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

2/3rds of the Zesty cast can’t even interact with normal people