Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Duck from Mexico
Apr 13, 2007

by Ozma
Here are a a few pics of girls I've been working on recently. Not all of them are total babes, but I'm not the best looking guy myself so I think they're pretty cute :) Excuse the blurryness in some of them, I'm not a great photographer.

These two were at a BBQ my neighbor had two weeks ago. I'm fairly sure they're sisters. Definitely my favorite two of the bunch. I wonder if they'll ever be back.

I have a lot of free time, so I go for a lot of walks. These were two I saw when I was just walking around near my house. Sorry I couldn't get the face of the first one, she's average and a bit older (mid 20s).

This one had a bit of a tummy, and I'm not really into the whole skanky look, I like more innocent girls (see #1 and #2).

This one was taken at a little outdoor concert thing I went to recently. Love the skirt.

This one is from a trip to the city I made last week. Taking pictures in a city is great because you just look like a tourist taking pictures of the sights.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck from Mexico
Apr 13, 2007

by Ozma

Quixotic posted:

tell us more about that smoking guyin the last pic

Actually that's a funny story. After I walked on I glanced back and saw him walk over to the girl. Then they both looked at me. I think he might have used me as an opening to flirt with her. More power to him I guess :)