Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
Sometimes a song just wont let you leave it alone. Sometimes you listen to it so much, you don't listen to much of anything else. Eventually you burn out on the song and move on to other things.

Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

I have been listening to this song every day multiple times a day for a week now. I always some how end up listening to it right as I get off the train and walk to my car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
Roy Orbison - In Dreams

I've been listening to this song all day. It has been said that Roy Orbison had "the voice of god." I'd be hard pressed to disagree with that.

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
Sebadoh - The Freed Pig

I'm one of those weirdos that thinks Sebadoh is superior to Dinosaur Jr. All I know is I can listen to this song all day, and I cant say that for any Dinosaur Jr. song.

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
Elvis Costello - Big Boys

And you try sooooo hard to be like the Big Boys

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008

K-Rad posted:

I turned 15 again and Nirvana is back on the menu ;)

Oh poo poo, me too.

I've been listening to I Hate Myself and I Want To Die and the Scentless Apprentice rehearsal on that With The Lights Out box set.

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
Neil Young - Speakin' Out

I love how Neil Young sounds like such a drunken mess on this song. Love the solos too

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
Neil Young - Cortez The Killer

This is the only song I've been listening to for the past week or so. The Zuma version is my favorite, but I like the intro in the Weld version. The Live Rust version would be great if it didnt turn into a goofy reggae parody at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandoButter
Mar 16, 2008
XTC - Roads Girdle The Globe

Andy Partridge is my new favorite guitarist. Gotta love the bassline in this song.