Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheFatController
Mar 6, 2003

I suppose you could also style up a painting with http://www.taaz.com/ then photoshop the crazy colours in for good effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mizbelle
Aug 15, 2004
deadly deadly bees.

Captain Corduroy posted:

http://www.artrenewal.org is an absolutely fantastic resource for classical paintings.

Check out Alma-Tadema and Bouguereau for some good faces. And then bookmark the site, because it's the largest art library of its kind and all of its images are pretty high-res.

This site is absolutely excellent and just what I was looking for! Thank you. I was having a hard time finding more faces but now I'm all inspired again.

Also everything I've seen so far is hilarious.

ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

I've never noticed how "myspace pose" the original paintings were until this thread.

I can't tell if I should be laughing or crying.

All Too Much For Me
Aug 14, 2008

burexas.irom posted:

This just made me lose it.
Bloody Good Show. :D

DeathIncarnate
Jul 1, 2007

x TOMMYBOY x
Jan 15, 2008

by angerbeet
I used to spend an excessive amount of times going to hardcore shows and breaking these kind of girls' noses.

Early Cuyler
Jan 10, 2006

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listen.
Oh wow, you're super-tough.

Great job, everyone! Please keep up the great work!

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

mizbelle posted:

I realize Frida isn't really that old but I couldn't resist loving with her face.

Original by Frida Kahlo

This is a great thread. Hilarious contributions, especially the bluetooth young professional. I've never been much of a fan of that Frida painting, and think it actually looks substantially better with the scenester look. (Except the hideous but needed Hello Kitty pendant.) Kudos!

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
This has been hilarious. It really makes you wonder whatever happened to natural beauty. I'm glad people are taking their time on their submissions.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

jidohanbaiki posted:

It really makes you wonder whatever happened to natural beauty.

It's still there, under the layers of caked on make-up.

Great thread, drat good Photoshoppery.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
loving hell, threads like this are what made me join SA.

Petitioning for the nude David! And perhaps the Trojan Horse scene with the Greek priest getting nailed by the serpents.

If anyone does any form of Shiva or a Buddha, I will have your babies.

luscious
Mar 8, 2005

Who can find a virtuous woman,
For her price is far above rubies.
I think that this image will work really well but I have no idea how to go about actually doing this stuff:

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Somewhat on topic...

TurboBitch
Jan 15, 2008

"OMG!! This picture is so crappy!It was taken with my cellphone."

A black person
Oct 3, 2007

Bender, stop shutting the hell up!
She's one of those fat scene girls who tries too hard, and her hot scene girl friends tell her that her hair is sexy and she looks hot, but deep down she knows they're lying.

Original:

Click here for the full 767x1054 image.

I've spent way too much time on this and I have to actually do homework now, but someone really should do American Gothic.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Almost Smart posted:

Somewhat on topic...

This is loving brilliant.

Super Pants
Jan 24, 2008
These pants are better than ordinary pants.
^^^^ most definately.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.

TurboBitch posted:

Holy crap, I thought your edit was an actual page that you were going to suggest someone else use the hair from. This is incredibly well done!

mizbelle
Aug 15, 2004
deadly deadly bees.

A black person posted:

She's one of those fat scene girls who tries too hard, and her hot scene girl friends tell her that her hair is sexy and she looks hot, but deep down she knows they're lying.

Original:

Click here for the full 767x1054 image.

I've spent way too much time on this and I have to actually do homework now, but someone really should do American Gothic.

That would so be me if I tried to be a scene girl.
I like how you matched the editing to the style of brush stroke in the original!
I almost did American Gothic but found soooo many edits of it on google image search that I gave up.

Adolescence
May 8, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

Somewhat on topic...

wow.. well done.

seriously

this should be blown up and framed

Sgt. Slaughter
Sep 3, 2008

Almost Smart posted:

Somewhat on topic...

I think I'm missing it... Could I see the original?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Sgt. Slaughter posted:

The original is the exact same thing without the ring. It's a painting of a flower, that is highly suggestive of a certain part of the female anatomy.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Sgt. Slaughter posted:

Do a google image search on Georgia O'Keefe and you will see a lot of floginas.

Sgt. Slaughter
Sep 3, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Do a google image search on Georgia O'Keefe and you will see a lot of floginas.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks.

mizbelle
Aug 15, 2004
deadly deadly bees.
I like the pierced flogina idea but the jewelry is all wrong for body piercing :B

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
If I don't miss my guess, that's a Georgia O'Keefe, who is well known for her paintings of irises? - done in such a way as to look a lot like a woman's "delicate flower", which has apparently been pierced by the scene kid in this rendition.

To contribute:

"The Women of Amphissa Go Clubbing", a Work In Progress

This thread has inspired me to work on my photoshopping (Well, GIMPing) skills.
Needs a lot more Strobe Lights and Neon Glowie Bracelets, and I need to brush the hell up on masks - but I wanted to share what I've got so far. Critique/Suggestions on how to proceed are MORE than welcome.

Click here for the full 1000x679 image.

+
Click here for the full 1000x679 image. +
Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Someone needs to be doing a line of coke off of someone else.

mizbelle
Aug 15, 2004
deadly deadly bees.
it needs:
a stripper pole
tattoos on exposed arms/legs
striped shirts
big hair
glowing drinks

Upturned Plug
Feb 1, 2008

don't step on me!

luscious posted:

I think that this image will work really well but I have no idea how to go about actually doing this stuff:

Done!

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

TurboBitch posted:

Wow. The scene hair is making these chicks hot. Great job man.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

If someone does this to a Waterhouse I think I'll have to start crying. Tears of sorrow, of course.

Requesting Gainsborough's Blue Boy, and Picasso's Nude Descending a Staircase.

mizbelle
Aug 15, 2004
deadly deadly bees.
In case anyone needs yet more horrible modern kids' styles: http://gutterface.deviantart.com/

This person is a well known douchebag among the asian ball joint doll collecting douchebags I am part of. I'd love to see someone really 'sacred' (like Anne Frank, although she's not a painting) done up as her.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

A black person posted:

holy crap i went to high school with a girl that looked just like that. great job!

Nobuu
Sep 23, 2004

by Fragmaster

This is the best Photoshop thread we've had all year.

Ilya
Mar 11, 2007
Connoisseur of fine cats

mizbelle
Aug 15, 2004
deadly deadly bees.

Nobuu posted:

This is the best Photoshop thread we've had all year.

Oooh what's the original of that one? I kinda want to try her myself. She's got a great face.

Nobuu
Sep 23, 2004

by Fragmaster

mizbelle posted:

Oooh what's the original of that one? I kinda want to try her myself. She's got a great face.

http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=5855

Midge the Jet
Sep 15, 2006

Queen Mary I of England, not pleased about her father bastardizing her (from a princess to a lady). Also, mine sucks compared to others in this thread, I'm not good at drawing in photoshop.

Yip Yips
Sep 25, 2007
yip-yip-yip-yip-yip

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Do you know the title or artist of this, by chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shodansown
Nov 8, 2007

Ilya posted:

I especially like this one because the ferret is still appropriate. I cant tell you how many "alt" friends I have that have ferrets.

Of course I'm planning on getting one.