Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Incredulous Red posted:

Give her a Twinkie instead of the banana, and a beer in her right hand. And maybe a Dashboard Confessional poster on her wall.

I went with MCR, couldn't find any good Dashboard posters. The beer would be odd, like she's spilling it I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

global gobby goon
Jun 22, 2007

Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven;
lower your eyelids to die with the sun.
I honestly thought the twinkie/banana was a stick of butter... :psyduck:

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Onion Head Cat posted:

Doesn't change the meaning, either way.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

TigerMoJo posted:

Amazing. Great job dude.

pandasmustdie
Feb 2, 2005

He deserved it

Onion Head Cat posted:

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought this! I thought it was the first artistic reference to buttertrolls :btroll:

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Mein Eyes! posted:

(edit for better photograph, though its only semi-complete. Final version/worse photo here)

Original here

This one is a bonus because I actually painted it in oils. :)

And frankly from a painters perspective this thread is genius. Some of these are just begging for me put them on canvas, and I'd be lying if I'm not planning to do a hobby piece of one of them.

This one is finally at auction on SA-Mart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krupa
Apr 27, 2006
ive always wondered what the people painted in those old portraits would look like these days
and now i know that they would still be ugly even today