Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«23 »
Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Page 13 - Bbobman's girlfriend is really gross (http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...3#post350214109
Page 20 - Bbobman's girlfriend is permabanned (http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0#post350413847)
Page ??? - Bbobman is permabanned (PLEASE FRAGS)

Blackbelt Bobman is on the right, pretty fuckin hardcore

First the basics

Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/soPUNXithurts

bbobman's myspace posted:

Who I'd like to meet:
•chicks with mohawks, nipple rings, and lots of ink
• goons
• John Cleese
• Steve Ignorant
• Neil Peart
• John Bonham (rip)
• Karl Marx
• Yoda
WHO I HAVE MET:
• Mike Virus
• Weird Al
• Jello Biafara
• Dave Attel (he was a jerk, but I also think he was sick and in a hurry)

I DO NOT WANT TO MEET YOU IF YOU ARE:
• A Libertarian
• A RON PAUL supporter
• A homophobe
• A racist/white supremacist/skinhead/neo-nazi
• An emo kid (unless you are a cute emo girl)

Deviantart : http://leontrotsky.deviantart.com/

Check out the 'artistic pinups' of his girlfriend.
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs10/30...leontrotsky.jpg
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs10/30...leontrotsky.jpg
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs9/300...leontrotsky.jpg

He has a journal on it too, he used to have a livejournal but deleted it after his first brush with getting run out of LF, so instead he posts his poo poo like this there --

bbobman's deviantart posted:

I love the female body. In an artistic way okay?!
Journal Entry: Sun Apr 22, 2007, 12:47 PM
I think the female form is the ultimate work of art, sent down by God or whoever to show what true art really is. Seriously. It's so beautiful, the curves, the form, everything. I just love looking at ways people manipulate this form, in photography and any kind of expression. Which is why I think it's stupid that we're taught to be ashamed of our bodies and nakedness, and told that we're ugly and bad. Censorship is lame. Male bodies can be beautiful too. . . Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

ESPECIALLY Dodge :heart: :aww:

No Comments

* Mood: Love
* Playing: Pokιmon Diamond!
* Drinking: Dr. Pepper

refers to --

His lovely band : http://www.myspace.com/vaginacasual

Sucks basically

He's also a semi-profilic gamefaqs contributor, with one finished faq for megaman zero! http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gb...le/551912/19320

bbobman's megaman faq posted:

- Me for writing this
- My parents for buying me a game boy advance for my birthday the other
year
- Capcom for making the mega man series!!!!!!
- XxAznKenshinxX, Lourde Incarnadine, Mark Hunter, Lyrai, Hayate
Kusanagi, and the people who emailed me about bomga for info on some
of the elves.

If you know the location of an elf that I don't have, you can email
me at DeKaRzOmBiE12@yahoo.com or IM me on AIM, my screenname is
DeKaRzOmBiE12. I only check my yahoo mail once a day (around like
3) so. . . just so you know. Thanks.

THIS GUIDE IS COPYRIGHTED TO ME! ANY REPRODUCTION OF THIS GUIDE
WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND APPROVAL WILL BE FOLLOWED BY A BIG BLACK GUY
NAMED LARRY BEATING YOU UP!!!

Well, that's my guide! Hope it helped you a lot!!! It isn't finished
yet, but hey, it's better than nothing. Bye bye ^_^

Diagnosed fucked around with this message at Oct 9, 2008 around 20:06

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

He's an letsplayer and has some gay LPs whatever Here's one

He got run out of LF and trained from it of all places. Quite a feat considering that we still haven't gotten rid of Paradol Ex and it took longer than 10 minutes to get rid of Space Kimchi

He's also got some pretty bad posts, including the infamous

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I have a friend, we shall call her A. A lives in a dorm with a bitch roommate, who we will call C, for stinkyhole. C hates A, who hates her back. But C is such the stinkyhole, as her name implies, that she likes to break/steal A's things. Like her camera, for instance. C broke A's camera. And C also felt the need to steal some of A's birth control pills, which she is on for medical reasons, which messes with her body. That was the last straw; I took action. I decided to extract revenge on C for doing something really, really loving malicious to my friend A. How do you ask? I stole her alarm clock. And then smashed it with a katana. And here are some pics of the event:

I stelthily snuck up on the alarm clock in its natural habitat; not many know this, but wild alarm clocks like to sleep hanging from trees.

I attacked!

presenting my kill.

I'm probably going to return the alarm clock, with a note, saying that if she ever touches A's stuff again, that is what will happen to her.

*disappears into a puff of smoke*

He originally got called out in helldump for this a long time ago but that thread backfired because the person who posted it drinks his own piss.

He's also obsessed with GOONS, and GOONMEETS, and MEETING GOONS. here he is with 2worlds gooncon '07 awesome

" Leading an epic GOON RUSH!"

"I'm a sneaky bastard"

I just noticed that he was still posting places and wanted to share thx helldump

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluηion

remember when you got him banned

funtimes

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

ANTEATER 4 PREZ posted:

funtimes

yeah

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

this motherfucker is still posting even after loving lf rejected him

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Uncle Tomfoolery posted:

this motherfucker is still posting even after loving lf rejected him

he posted in the helldump games thread of all places too iunno why he thinks he's welcome here

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluηion

apparently he has an alt just for viewing lf lol

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

some pics

xpistos
Jan 4, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2185 days!

is lf really going to make pex idiot king or whatever also this guy sux and his girlfriend is a cow

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

xpistos posted:

is lf really going to make pex idiot king or whatever also this guy sux and his girlfriend is a cow

no probably not

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl

ANTEATER 4 PREZ posted:

apparently he has an alt just for viewing lf lol

why would he do this, lf is the most uninteresting forum

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

GAY EQUALS GAY posted:

seriously i don't even know why i post it anymore besides i'm addicted to politics and i hate words

DARKSEID DICK PICS
Mar 27, 2007

the anti-lust equation

GAY EQUALS GAY posted:

This is someone still running the Ron Paul jokes into the ground all this time later, you think he's gonna actually go out and look into politics in a manner that doesn't involve catchphrases?

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Diagnosed posted:

seriously i don't even know why i post it anymore besides i'm addicted to politics and i hate words

same with me, with words = the embarrassingly pretentious circlejerks that happen in d&d

seriously, how can people type so much and say so little

anyway i can't believe blackbelt bobman reregged

Hipster Scumbag
Apr 6, 2007

i think he did something like videotape himself playing all of the metroid prime games because the let's play subforum is PUNK AS gently caress

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

i like how on ayb he posted pics of him in punk clothing and yet still most people voted him in the nerd clique

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Hipster Scumbag posted:

i think he did something like videotape himself playing all of the metroid prime games because the let's play subforum is PUNK AS gently caress

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...3#post338705794

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

NOTE ABOUT TOAD KING'S WEBSPACE: if you want to download the original files from his webspace, change the url from .html to .divx, ie http://www.toadking.com/bobman/MP-1.divx instead of http://www.toadking.com/bobman/MP-1.html

Note that the whole index of videos can be found at http://www.toadking.com/bobman/

Thanks to Enzan for the idea for the thread title!

IT'S CONTEST TIME BITCHES!!!!

THREE WAYS TO ENTER, THREE WAYS TO WIN!

contest #1: FAN ART!

Draw some fan art! It can be depicting:

• Samus's struggles on Dark Aether
  • Space Pirates being slaughtered by the Ing
  • Metroids as Pets

or whatever else, it has to be metroid prime related though!

contest #2: FAN FICTION!

write me good, or even so bad it's good, fan fiction! Make it about something good, such as:

• something inspired by the Trooper Logs
  • a harrowing tale of Samus escaping from a Space Pirate imprisonment after being ambushed and captured
  • write a fic of a luminoth battle or something

think of something better, if you can, and write about it! Again, must be metroid prime related.

contest #3: SWEET MUSICAL STEAMPUNK REMIX

mix together a sweet song using an audio sample of at least three instances of me saying "steampunk." It can be any genre.

ONE WINNER PER CONTEST THAT I HAND SELECT WILL WIN THE FORUMS UPGRADE OF THEIR CHOICE! TWO RUNNER UPS IN THE FAN ART CONTEST WILL WIN AVATAR CERTS!

Contest is open for the rest of the thread! You have time, but why wait?! ACT NOW!

---------------------------------------
Metroid Prime: The Bitch is Back

Hello everyone, I am Blackbelt Bobman and welcome to Let's Play Metroid Prime!

Metroid Prime is the critically acclaimed Gamecube title that was Samus' first foray into the world of 3-D. At first, people were skeptical of how well Metroid would translate into a first-person adventure game (it's not a shooter), but it was well received, got rave reviews, and has sold over a million copies just in North America. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I believe this game to be the single best Gamecube game.

Questions that you might have about the game (aka a made up FAQ):

How are you LPing this game? What's your setup?

Funny you should ask, I happen to have a picture of it right here:

I'm running my 'cube through a gamebridge hooked up to my macbook running windows. Yes, it can be done! And yes, I put stickers on absolutely everything.

When does this game take place in the Metroid timeline?

This game takes place between Metroid and Metroid II: Return of Samus. You see, they never gave a specific amount of time that passes between the two games, so Retro fit the entire Metroid Prime trilogy between the two games. Soon after defeating the Space Pirates on Zebes and blowing their base all to poo poo, Samus intercepts a distress signal from the Space Pirate Frigate Orpheon, and goes to investigate.

Will you be playing on normal or hard?

Hard, of course. If I were playing on normal I would completely destroy this game, and it's no fun unless you get to see me struggle a bit, right?

Metroid fanatics have been big on exploiting glitches and performing sequence breaks, that is getting items out of the "normal" order. Does Prime have this?

Yes, despite Retro's wishes, the original version of Metroid Prime has several exploitable glitches that allow you to get items out of order, and get some power-ups early. Some of these glitches were fixed in the later versions of the game (Japanese, European, and NA Player's Choice) but I am fortunate enough to have the very first version of it so I'm going to dick around with the order a bit, and even fight some bosses without their "required" items.

Are you going for 100% items? What about scans? How will you do those?

I am of course getting 100% items, and 100% scans, although I'm not really going to read every word of text in the game. For the lore, I'll leave the text up for a few seconds so that if you really must read it all, you can pause the video, otherwise I'm going to summarize the lore. Except for the REALLY important few scans, which I will read. And if there is anything notable in a scan about a creature or whatever, I'll point it out. Also I'm not going to scan every single loving thing, only the ones that I have to or ones that add to the logbook, so if you want to see every little detail in the game (and this game is full of details, some of which are pretty cool and funny), I seriously encourage you to play this game if you haven't.

Can I be a guest in one of your videos?

Unfortunately, no. I don't believe it is possible to broadcast the gamebridged game to another person while recording it with a different program (as in, you can't allocate the Gamebridge driver to both Webcammax and Virtualdub) so I'll be doing this solo. Of course, Metroid games are supposed to be about isolation, right? One person taking on a whole planet full of nasty creatures alone? So doing it solo is somewhat fitting, don't you think?

Okay, enough of that, here are the videos! I'll keep a list in the OP so you don't have to dig through the whole thread:

VIDEO 1: Intro, Space Pirate Frigate Orpheon (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 2: Start -> Space Jump Boots? -> Missile Launcher (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 3: Morph Ball -> Charge Beam -> Bomb (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 4: Item Collect-A-Thon #1 (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 5: First boss (Flaahgra) -> Varia Suit (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 6: Magmoor Caverns -> Phendrana Drifts -> Boost Ball -> Wave Beam (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 7: Phendrana -> Super Missile (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 8: Second boss (Thardus) -> Spider Ball (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 9: Phendrana -> Thermal Visor (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 10: Item Collect-A-Thon #2 (Wavebuster up in here) (GameVee)
VIDEO 11: Chozo Ruins -> Ice Beam (Viddler) (GameVee)
VIDEO 12: Phendrana -> Gravity Suit (GameVee)
VIDEO 13: Tallon Overworld -> Phazon Mines (GameVee)
VIDEO 14: Phazon Mines -> Power Bombs (GameVee)
VIDEO 15: Grapple Beam -> X-Ray Visor (GameVee)
VIDEO 16: Item Collect-A-Thon #3 (GameVee)
VIDEO 17: Plasma Beam -> Flamethrower (GameVee)
VIDEO 18: Phazon Mines lower levels (GameVee)
VIDEO 19: Omega loving Pirate (GameVee)
VIDEO 20: Item Collect-A-Thon #4 (GameVee)
VIDEO 21: Meta Ridley (lol) -> Impact Crater (GameVee)
VIDEO 22: END BOSS -> Credits (GameVee)
BONUS VIDEO: Death Reel (GameVee)
BONUS VIDEO: Hive Mecha fight (requested) (GameVee)

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes- Samus Must Die Mode

alternate titles included:
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes- Now with 500% more backtracking!
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes- Because Retro hates you
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes- Where Ing isn't just a suffix

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (called Dark Echoes in Europe and Japan), released in 2004, was Samus's second foray into the world of 3 dimensions, and is the direct sequel to Metroid Prime, even though MP: Hunters takes place second chronologically (but who the hell played that game?). It was received well by critics, although it did not sell as well as the first game. It was criticized for having far too much backtracking, being too similar to the first game, and being too difficult to be accessible to "casual" gamers. Also they implemented a multiplayer option which is complete poo poo.

More made up questions aka I'm making up this FAQ as I go along

Will you be doing more awesome sequence breaks?!

Sadly, no. Retro made a point of making this game unbreakable, and the only breaks possible exploit glitches and use pretty advanced techniques. Also there aren't many of them. I think that this game is interesting enough on its own, although I will be getting 101% items.

101% items?! How do you do that?!

There's a way to get the missile launcher twice. Unfortunately, your missile cap is still 255, but you can totally mess with the percentage.

Are you playing on hard mode again?

Yes and that brings me to another point: this game is hard. Very hard. I said that the difficulty turned a lot of people off, right? I'd say normal mode in this game is about as hard if not slightly harder than Hard mode in the first game. Hard in this one is pretty loving unbearable, but then, it wouldn't be very interesting to watch me play through it on normal, right? I think that a hard runthrough of this game makes a worthwhile LP.

What's changed since the first game?

No more scan points, new items, no more missile canceling (like I said, Retro really didn't want you to break this game), beam ammo. . .

BEAM AMMO?! IN MY METROIDS?!?

Yeah yeah, I mean it makes sense in the context of the game, but this pissed a lot of people off. I've never had a problem of running out of ammo on normal, although on hard this becomes a bit of a problem.

What's the backstory this time?

As I explain in the video, Samus is sent to investigate a Galactic Federation military squadron who disappeared pursuing a Space Pirate vessel to the planet Aether, a little known planet on the edge of Federation Space. Samus's mission is to figure out why communication is lost, and possibly rendezvous with the squad. However, things never turn out that simply!

HERE ARE DA VIDEOS:

VIDEO 1: Intro part 1 (GameVee)
VIDEO 2: Intro part 2 (GameVee)
VIDEO 3: Great Temple -> Agon Wastes -> Agon Temple (GameVee)
VIDEO 4: Agon -> Space Jump Boots (GameVee)
VIDEO 5: Agon -> Dark Beam (GameVee)
VIDEO 6: Agon -> Light Beam -> Key Round Up (GameVee)
VIDEO 7: First boss (Amorbis) -> Energy returnin' (GameVee)
VIDEO 8: Agon -> Great Temple -> Toruvs Bog ->Super Missile -> Torvus Temple (GameVee)
VIDEO 9: Dark Torvus Bog -> BOOST GUARDIAN (GameVee)
BONUS VIDEO: Boost Guardian Death Reel! (GameVee)
VIDEO 10: Torvus -> Temple Grounds -> Seeker Missile -> Intro Revisited (GameVee)
VIDEO 11: Lower Torvus -> Gravity Boost (GameVee)
VIDEO 12: Dark Torvus -> Grapple Beam (GameVee)
VIDEO 13: Agon -> Darkburst -> Torvus final key (GameVee)
VIDEO 14: Second boss (Chykka) -> Energy returnin' (GameVee)
VIDEO 15: Great Temple -> Sanctuary Fortress (GameVee)
VIDEO 16: Sanctuary Temple -> Spider Ball (GameVee)
VIDEO 17: Sanctuary -> Torvus -> Power Bomb -> Sunburst (GameVee)
VIDEO 18: Sanctuary -> Echo Visor (GameVee)
VIDEO 19: Sanctuary -> Screw Attack (GameVee)
VIDEO 20: Sanctuary -> Some keys (GameVee)
VIDEO 21: Third boss (QUADRAXIS) -> Energy returnin' (GameVee)
VIDEO 22: Sanctuary -> Agon -> Sonic Boom -> Great Temple -> Light Suit (GameVee)
VIDEO 23: Temple Grounds item round up (3 sky temple keys total) (GameVee)
VIDEO 24: Agon item round up (5 Sky Temple Keys total) (GameVee)
VIDEO 25: Torvus item round up (7 Sky Temple Keys total) (GameVee)
VIDEO 26: Sanctuary item round up (all keys found) -> Sky Temple (GameVee)
BONUS VIDEO: Hot Multiplayer Action (GameVee)
VIDEO 27: END BOSS (Emperor Ing) and Final Boss and Credits (GameVee)
BONUS VIDEO: Unlockable Art Galleries (GameVee)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption- now with 500% more plot!

what the gently caress this cover is worse than Prime 2's

Metroid Prime 3 was released for Wii on August 27th, 2007 (more than six months ago, aw yeahz). It is the first in the series for Wii, and completes the Prime trilogy. It was released to rave reviews, and has sold over a million copies worldwide. Critics applauded the controls, probably the best utilization of the wiimote's capabilities so far, and also the beautiful graphics, voice acting, and interesting story. It was widely regarded as the second best Wii game last year (with Super Mario Galaxy being first, of course).

More made up questions that I already knew the answer to before I asked them

How are you doing this? I mean, Gamebridging a Wii?!

I spent $60 on a usb headset and a AV&S cable for my wii so that I could make this poo poo. You have to sit about a meter or so away from the screen for the wiimote to register, so I got the usb headset with a long cable so I wouldn't have to shout at my built-in mic. I have a macbook, so I just put the sensor bar under the screen and point. I need to put it up a little higher, though. . .

What's new in this game?

Besides a complete overhaul of the controls, which now take full advantage of every aspect of the wiimote, Samus now explores multiple planets, instead of just one. All you have to do is hop in your gunship to fly to another location. Did I mention you can upgrade your ship? This game is full of crazy items and weapons. Also, phazon plays a much bigger role than even the first game. You'll see. . .

Is this game as difficult as Prime 2? What difficulty level will you be playing on?

Slightly less, I'd say. The hardest difficulty, hypermode, is overall not as tough as MP2's hard mode, but difficult in its own way. Also, you can't play on Hypermode without beating the game once, but if I beat the game once, a bunch of poo poo would already be scanned. So gently caress it, I'm playing through this poo poo TWICE, on veteran and on hypermode. On hyper I can just kind of rush through things anyway, which will be nice.

What's with anime big-titty Samus

They want to give Samus a more "unified" look throughout the different games in the series, so the new default look of Samus without her suit is the anime-ish Zero Suit Samus, complete with a giant rack for no reason.

Why is the cover so horrible?

Don't get me started on that (I'll talk about it later)

Okay, let's get on with the videos!

VIDEO 1: Intro -> GFS Olympus (Viddler)
VIDEO 2: GFS Olympus -> Norion (Viddler)
VIDEO 3: Norion -> First Generator (Viddler)
VIDEO 4: Norion -> Boom -> PED Suit (Viddler)
VIDEO 5: GFS Olympus -> Bryyo (Viddler)
VIDEO 6: Bryyo -> Firey Airdock -> Rundas (Viddler)
VIDEO 7: Bryyo -> Ship Missiles (Viddler)
VIDEO 8: Bryyo -> Firey Airdock -> Destroy Eastern Energy Signature (Viddler) (Vimeo)
VIDEO 9: Bryyo -> Thorn Jungle Airdock -> Destroy Western Energy Signature (Viddler) (Vimeo)
VIDEO 10: Bryyo -> FIRST BOSS (Mogenar) (Viddler) (Vimeo)
VIDEO 11: Elysia -> Save Station (Viddler)
VIDEO 12: Elysia -> Boost Ball (Viddler)
VIDEO 13: Elysia -> Ghor (Viddler) (Vimeo)
VIDEO 14: Elysia -> Landing Site A -> Norion? (Viddler)
VIDEO 15: Bryyo Revisited -> Screw Attack -> New Areas (Viddler)
VIDEO 16: GFS Vallhalla -> Elysia -> Ship Grapple (Viddler)
VIDEO 17: Elysia -> First Bomb Part (Viddler)
VIDEO 18: Elysia -> Seeker Missile -> Second Bomb Part (Viddler)
VIDEO 19: Elysia -> Third Bomb Part -> Bomb Drop (Viddler)
VIDEO 20: Elysia -> SECOND BOSS (Helios) (Viddler)
VIDEO 21: Pirate Homeworld -> X-Ray Visor (Viddler)
VIDEO 22: Pirate Homeworld -> Meet with GF Trooper -> Grapple Voltage (Viddler)
VIDEO 23: Elysia -> Spider Ball (Viddler)
VIDEO 24: Pirate Homeworld -> Hazard Suit -> Mines (Viddler)
VIDEO 25: Pirate Homeworld -> Mines -> Nova Beam (Viddler)
VIDEO 26: Pirate Homeworld -> Disable Planetary Defense Shield (Viddler)
VIDEO 27: Pirate Homeworld -> INVASION! (Viddler)
VIDEO 28: Pirate Homeworld -> THIRD BOSS (Omega Ridley) (Viddler)
VIDEO 29: Bryyo Clean Up (Viddler)
VIDEO 30: Norion and Elysia Clean Up (Viddler)
VIDEO 31: Vallhalla Clean Up -> Pirate Homeworld -> Wormhole Open (Viddler)
VIDEO 32: Phaaze -> END BOSS (Dark Samus) + Final Boss + Grand Finale (Viddler)
BONUS VIDEO: In which I rant about box art (Viddler)
BONUS VIDEO: Red Phaazoid Hunt (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 1: Intro -> GFS Olympus w/ Toad King (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 2: Norion w/ medibot (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 3: Bryyo Part I w/ Maxwell Adams (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 4: Bryyo Part II w/ Terashell (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 5: Mogenar w/ Oyster (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 6: Elysia Part I w/ Next_Tangent (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 7: Return to Bryyo -> Valhalla w/ Solar System Bus (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 8: Assembling a Bomb w/ MrMcDefault (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 9: Dropping the Bomb and Helios w/ Trin Tragula? (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 10: X-Ray Visor -> Gandrayda w/ Oyster (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 11: Spider Ball -> Nova Beam w/ Terashell (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 12: Invasion -> Omega Ridley w/ medibot (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 13: Finishing Up (Viddler)
HYPERMODE VIDEO 14: The End! w/ Oyster, Solar System Bus, Terashell, and Maxwell Adams (Viddler)
BONUS VIDEO: Unlockables! (Viddler)

The end, thanks for watching!
____________________________/

Diagnosed fucked around with this message at Sep 23, 2008 around 05:46

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

he videotaped people at gooncon 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e88NMVNvkWg

oh and his roommate then was two worlds lol

Finland Empire
Nov 17, 2007
a nation in trouble

movin' to ma

joinin' that band

they are the next big thing

hope i have enough stickers for my squier

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

and he and nightmarez were behind gooncon 2008, which only 14 people attended

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Uncle Tomfoolery posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j73vXbKSc0o&feature=user

lololol

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Uncle Tomfoolery posted:

and he and nightmarez were behind gooncon 2008, which only 14 people attended

BUT HE MUST GOONCON

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Uncle Tomfoolery posted:

this is why i can't do this whole helldump thing, i just feel bad for these people

Champ Bay Leaf
Mar 12, 2004

by Fistgrrl

is that a pit stain or just a part of his shirt

RZApublican
Nov 6, 2007

So many horrible memories for Past Karkat...

ANTEATER 4 PREZ posted:

funtimes

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0#post346034684

that was the lamest ban me ever

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

RZApublican posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0#post346034684

that was the lamest ban me ever

thanks rza i shoulda dug that up

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

I told you about stairs bro!!!
I told you dog
I told you about stairs!

He was pretty hated in the LP subforum for awhile for cross-posting drama bullshit from LF or some poo poo.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Bobman talks about Gooncon.

So he and Nightmarez volunteered to fill isnoop's organizational role.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Nightmarez and I have volunteered to fill the gap isnoop is leaving. Being both gooncon vets (Nightmarez has been to every single one), we should have the experience necessary to make things run smoothly.

Then he claims that he and Nightmarez were coordinators, and they had isnoop's money, but they weren't the planners.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Why do you all think that we had anything to do with the planning we were the on-site event coordinators, isnoop wired us some money to spend on whatever for the con and that was it.

Then says to blame someone else.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Like I said we didn't organize it so if you guys are pissed or something that gooncon was low key this year blame the guy who has been organizing it since the beginning.

EDIT: I bought some banner ads to promote this, but like I said I wasn't the organizer.

football fuckerman
Sep 1, 2007

GAY EQUALS GAY posted:

you post there........

Sebadoh Gigante
Jun 28, 2008

Who I'd like to meet:
• goons
• John Cleese
• Steve Ignorant
• Neil Peart
• John Bonham (rip)
• Karl Marx
• Yoda
WHO I HAVE MET:
• Mike Virus
• Weird Al
• Jello Biafara

• A Libertarian
• A RON PAUL supporter
• A homophobe

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Way Past Cool! posted:

Who I'd like to meet:
• goons
• John Cleese
• Steve Ignorant
• Neil Peart
• John Bonham (rip)
• Karl Marx
• Yoda
WHO I HAVE MET:
• Mike Virus
• Weird Al
• Jello Biafara

• A Libertarian
• A RON PAUL supporter
• A homophobe

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Uncle Tomfoolery posted:

his sideburns are wispy like art noveau dreams of his girlfriend being pretty

Sebadoh Gigante
Jun 28, 2008

note that Neil Peart is a libertian

Diagnosed posted:

his sideburns are wispy like art noveau dreams of his girlfriend being pretty

lol, art nouveau actually does own though

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

when lf voted on him being trained he appealed to games for help

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

could you all do me a favor and go into this thread and vote up Hardcore Sax so I don't have to be in thunderdome and get banned?

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

you post there........

i'm part of hte problem

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

lol here he is with two worlds

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

MY GAMES BRETHERN, A MOMENTOUS DAY IN HISTORY -- I FACE BEING TRAINED FROM THE Lest of Fs.

PLEASE ASSEMBLE AND VOTE UP THE HARDCORE SAX, IF I AM BANNED I SURELY SHALL RE-REG IMMEDIATELY! HOWEVER THE TWO MINUTES LOST DURING THAT TRANSACTION IS VALUABLE TIME I COULD SPEND, 'LETS-PLAYING' METROID PRIME

GODSHASTE

deez
Jun 14, 2008

by Fragmaster

goddamn that youtube link with the goons all hitting each other with sticks....goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deez
Jun 14, 2008

by Fragmaster

this one

«23 »