Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

DrManiac posted:

Any advice for actually getting good at Heroes of Might and Magic games? I feel as though I always turtle too much trying to get stacks of death.

The advice in the previous pages is written with HoMM 3 in mind, so I thought I'd write some generic across the series strategy tips:

Stacks of death are great, and they are how you win maps. The trick is getting there as fast as possible.

The beginning of each map is an optimization puzzle. You'll need to figure out the most efficient way of ramping up your economy and troop production. There's a natural way for each faction to build up, which leads to maximum unit production. You'll have to identify the limiting factor for your expansion on each map. When you know what's preventing you from following the most efficient build order, prioritize getting rid of that limitation. It might be running out of a specific resource, or gold; or there might be a big stack of independents standing at a choke point. In some maps your starting town might have a bunch of buildings disabled, which makes conquering a better town a priority. Trial and error is often the only way of finding the fastest expansion path.

Troop attrition is very bad in all Heroes games. The more troops you bleed, the longer it takes to get to the point where your unit stacks will simply one-shot most independent armies, and can push through the map with impunity. Sometimes it's worth it to sacrifice a few to immediately get a resource building with a weekly output, but only if that specific resource is the limiting factor of your expansion.

Hero roles: Building powerful heroes is not difficult, but it's very useful to have them specialize in a role.

Main combat hero:
This is usually the main protagonist of the campaign. Their job is to lug around the majority of your troops, and make the best of battles where casualties are unavoidable, such as taking enemy towns and killing their main heroes. You'll want this hero to be the biggest brick shithouse on the map with both defensive and offensive stats, abilities and artifacts.

Expansion hero:
An expansion hero kills independent armies and captures resource buildings using their hero abilities rather than lots of troops. Direct damage magic spells are the most obvious way to accomplish this, but judiciously used ranged units, or heals and resurrection abilities, or debuffs can get the desired results as well. An expansion hero typically has only a small stack of one specific unit with them, and mesh the troops' abilities with their own abilities to get flawless wins where they can.

Scout/Collector/Troop Ferry:
Your expansion and main heroes' time is way too precious for them to be picking up small gold and resource piles. Instead hire a cheap mook to trail after them and grab the stray stuff. Once map starts to clear up, you can use them to hire and transport units to the front lines, again letting your main heroes to concentrate on more important things.

Governor:
The usefulness of governor type heroes vary a lot between games, depending on what kind of governing abilities are available from game to game. Look for maps where getting additional towns is difficult; governor abilities that gain you additional troops per week can be game changers if you have to play with few towns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

SiKboy posted:

Just picked up Enter the Gungeon on PS4, theres nothing on the wiki, do I need to know anything? (Also The Witness and Dangerous Golf, but I've read the page for the witness and dangerous golf seems pretty self explanatory).

Something really important for The Witness:

-Nothing is permanently missable. You can't lock yourself out of eventually doing everything.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Does anyone have anything for Bastard Bonds or Caves of Qud?

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Sociopastry posted:

Caves of Qud?

I don't really have much super great advice because I usually die pretty often, but here is a thing or two.

- Save. It's presentation is roguelike, but it's a grand sweeping adventure, so save like a normal RPG.

- Consider creating a mutant character with the ability to shoot fire from its hands. The ability (I can't remember exactly what it's called) has a short 10 turn cooldown. That alone will help get you through the first little bit of the game.

- There is a quest giver in the first town that does three quests in a row: bring me an artifact, bring me another artifact, and bring me 200 feet of wire. If you head to the rust wells east of town (they sorta look like 3 red buildings) you can pick up the wire while you look for the artifacts. Then you can just turn the second two quests in as soon as he gives them to you.

- Also, you can just give him artifacts you already have.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Sociopastry posted:

Caves of Qud?
Any excuse to post this, even if it isn't advice:

Angry Diplomat posted:

Get killed by ANGRY MUTANT PLANTS. Get killed by ANGRY MUTANT ANIMALS. Get killed by ANGRY MUTANT BUGS. Kill a bear and EAT IT, just EAT AN ENTIRE BEAR. KILL EVERYTHING. Descend into the DEPTHS OF THE WORLD and retrieve ANCIENT TECHNOLOGICAL ARTIFACTS. KNIFE-FIGHT a GIANT DRILL ROBOT and WIN. Be a COOL WASTELAND KNIGHT. Be a TWO-FISTED COWBOY. Be a HOMICIDAL NINJA TURTLE with an AXE and a SHOTGUN. SPONTANEOUSLY BURST INTO FLAMES. Get into a GUNFIGHT with a HYENA-MONSTER and accidentally anger a HERD OF MAJESTIC HULKING DEMON HORSES with your crossfire. Fly into the air like a BEAUTIFUL EAGLE and then SWORD-FIGHT a GIANT DRAGONFLY. MIND CONTROL a TWO-HEADED BOAR and MAKE IT WEAR CHAIN MAIL and KILL YOUR ENEMIES. Encounter a LEGENDARY PLANT with an INTIMIDATING SKULL MASK and the ability to THROW FIERY DEATH FROM ITS HANDS. CONTRACT HORRIFYING DISEASES. Go to THE DEATHLANDS and discover that THE DEATHLANDS are called THE DEATHLANDS because they will KILL YOU DEAD. HACK OFF A ROBOT’S HEAD AND EAT IT. Get into a SLEDGEHAMMER DUEL with a ‘ROIDED-OUT SUPERCANNIBAL. Be SO TECHNOLOGICALLY ILLITERATE that you BREAK A BOX OF CRAYONS attempting to figure out what it is. Be SO TECHNOLOGICALLY GIFTED that you can make an ACID GRENADE out of a PLASTIC TREE and a FOLDING CHAIR. Build your own FLAMETHROWER. Build your own LASER GUN. Build your own HANDHELD NUCLEAR BOMB and BLOW YOURSELF UP WITH IT. Collect MAGMA in a CANTEEN. Pour MAGMA into a pool of ACID to see what happens. DRINK MAGMA. TELEPATHICALLY LOCATE an enemy and HATE IT TO DEATH with your TERRIFYING BRAIN SORCERY. Have your LEGS CUT OFF and then REGROW YOUR LEGS and pick up your previous legs and EAT YOUR OWN LEGS. Encounter your EVIL TWIN and then summon six of your own GOOD TWINS to fight your evil twin’s SIX EVIL TWIN TWINS in a FOURTEEN-WAY PSYCHIC LASER DEATH RAVE and then BURN TO DEATH when all of the combined PYROKINETIC MIND FIRE from all of the TIME CLONES causes the ENTIRE MAP TO COMBUST AND MELT.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Sociopastry posted:

Does anyone have anything for Bastard Bonds or Caves of Qud?

Water is also money in Caves of Qud, so if you only have one waterskin you can only hold so much money, and if you have a lot of waterskins, you're going to be devoting a lot of your carrying capacity to just hauling around your money. There's a few kinds of trade goods like copper nuggets that serve no purpose except being valuable while not being particularly heavy, so if you're flush, buy those to free up inventory weight.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Fat Samurai posted:

Holy poo poo. :suspense:. "TELEPATHICALLY LOCATE an enemy and HATE IT TO DEATH with your TERRIFYING BRAIN SORCERY." is my new favourite sentence, goddamn.

Though I couldn't help but hear that all in my head sounding like the Powerthirst narrator.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Holy poo poo. :suspense:. "TELEPATHICALLY LOCATE an enemy and HATE IT TO DEATH with your TERRIFYING BRAIN SORCERY." is my new favourite sentence, goddamn.

Though I couldn't help but hear that all in my head sounding like the Powerthirst narrator.

I ended up with some weird hybrid of that and Borderlands' Torgue.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Anything for tales of wuxia? I'm still in the beginning and don't know if I'm supposed to lose these fights or if I already ruined my character.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

DrManiac posted:

Anything for tales of wuxia? I'm still in the beginning and don't know if I'm supposed to lose these fights or if I already ruined my character.

You're going to get your rear end beat early., as you're a nobody chump early. You can win some of the fights by playing "creatively", but the real way to ruin your character is to screw up your training regimen. The wiki has some decent advice on how to train.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Fat Samurai posted:

This quote is basically a repository of potential heavy metal album titles. It's beautiful. :allears:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Fat Samurai posted:

Is there one where you convince all the monsters on the map to simultaneously take turns beating the hell out of you?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
For Just Cause 3, wanted to add to the wiki's advice:

> The first tip, for precise aim, is a great ability but Soros is really out of the way. Rush the story missions until Mission 5 (Friends Like These) where Fast Travel is unlocked. Additionally, I believe that the end of Mission 4 (A Terrible Reaction) places you in Soros very close to the shooting challenge.
> If you have the Season Pass or just the Sky DLC, rush to get the jetpack upgrade to the wingsuit. It really improves the game in a major way, even without any gear mods. The Mech DLC is also fun and the Assault Cannon Mech as a rebel drop is fairly quickly come by, but is not nearly as important as the jetpack.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Fat Samurai posted:

Angry Diplomat is a forums treasure. :allears:

I might have to play that game now. Tales of Maj'Eyal lasted a drat good long while but now I'm in the mood for another roguelike...

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

theshim posted:

Angry Diplomat is a forums treasure. :allears:

I might have to play that game now. Tales of Maj'Eyal lasted a drat good long while but now I'm in the mood for another roguelike...

I recommend Caves of Qud- I'm really enjoying it thus far. Just be aware that the game, like all roguelikes, will sometimes gently caress you over for no reason.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Kenny Logins posted:

For Just Cause 3, wanted to add to the wiki's advice:

> The first tip, for precise aim, is a great ability but Soros is really out of the way. Rush the story missions until Mission 5 (Friends Like These) where Fast Travel is unlocked. Additionally, I believe that the end of Mission 4 (A Terrible Reaction) places you in Soros very close to the shooting challenge.
> If you have the Season Pass or just the Sky DLC, rush to get the jetpack upgrade to the wingsuit. It really improves the game in a major way, even without any gear mods. The Mech DLC is also fun and the Assault Cannon Mech as a rebel drop is fairly quickly come by, but is not nearly as important as the jetpack.

I was actually going to post something similar.

Regarding the Jetpack, it seems like it can really break the game if you choose to. In a fun way, though. I took one of the major bases that was covered by an airstrike defense (that I haven't disabled yet) by just flying around on my jetpack, dueling helicopters boosting out of the way of the airstrikes while firing missiles and machine gunning the objectives. Incidentally, the airstrikes continue even if you own the base. :v:

The mission that specifically gives you the jetpack is called Suit Up, so you'll know it when you see it. The mission itself is basically a jetpack tutorial and sets up another (locked) mission in another location. You're not required to immediately do the rest of the DLC, you can just take the jetpack and bail.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Zaodai posted:

The mission that specifically gives you the jetpack is called Suit Up, so you'll know it when you see it. The mission itself is basically a jetpack tutorial and sets up another (locked) mission in another location. You're not required to immediately do the rest of the DLC, you can just take the jetpack and bail.
Note well that unlocking the next DLC mission is fun as gently caress, as it requires you to do multiple jetpack attack runs on a flying fortress. It's the closest thing to X-wing style Star Destroyer dismantling I've played for a while. Plus you need to progress the mission chain to get the jetpack's gear mods anyway.

The jetpack is a little broken but it's challenging enough to use well that it's sort of balanced anyway.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Kenny Logins posted:

Note well that unlocking the next DLC mission is fun as gently caress, as it requires you to do multiple jetpack attack runs on a flying fortress. It's the closest thing to X-wing style Star Destroyer dismantling I've played for a while. Plus you need to progress the mission chain to get the jetpack's gear mods anyway.

The jetpack is a little broken but it's challenging enough to use well that it's sort of balanced anyway.

I cleared half the airship, and then wasn't sure what was actually going to happen if I cleared the other half and then did the next mission. The flight physics are surprisingly decent for a man in a wingsuit with a bunch of extra weight on it for weapons. Dueling helicopters is a bit of a challenge because of their tighter turning radius, but they also don't have a real easy time keeping track of you either.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Zaodai posted:

I cleared half the airship, and then wasn't sure what was actually going to happen if I cleared the other half and then did the next mission. The flight physics are surprisingly decent for a man in a wingsuit with a bunch of extra weight on it for weapons. Dueling helicopters is a bit of a challenge because of their tighter turning radius, but they also don't have a real easy time keeping track of you either.
I find strategic use of the parachute to make tighter turns makes bombing runs a lot easier. It also gives the jetpack time to recharge. Strafing helicopters head on is tough but you can quickly get the height advantage on them at least.

Also the game isn't super up-front about it (only in a loading screen tip) but if you hold the air brake and accelerate at the same time your manoeuvrability is a lot better for turns or for pulling out of nosedives.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Kenny Logins posted:

I find strategic use of the parachute to make tighter turns makes bombing runs a lot easier. It also gives the jetpack time to recharge. Strafing helicopters head on is tough but you can quickly get the height advantage on them at least.

Also the game isn't super up-front about it (only in a loading screen tip) but if you hold the air brake and accelerate at the same time your manoeuvrability is a lot better for turns or for pulling out of nosedives.

I avoid using the parachute with the jetpack because it's more fun for me personally to just play around as a jetman, but I could definitely see the use of it.

I hadn't tried holding both break and boost at once, I guess it just didn't occur to me. That's way easier than what I was doing of just rapidly alternating between the too for boost turns. I try not to run at helos head on, if you do a stall turn up and to the side they're approaching from, you can usually fire off a missile as you dive back under them and then boost to regain altitude.

Do you know if there's any problems (as far as story breaking and stuff goes) if you liberate areas out of order? I kinda want to go grab the exotic parts for the dual revolvers but it's hard to resist the urge to liberate the nearby areas if I'm going to have to fly all around the island looking them up anyway.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Zaodai posted:

Do you know if there's any problems (as far as story breaking and stuff goes) if you liberate areas out of order? I kinda want to go grab the exotic parts for the dual revolvers but it's hard to resist the urge to liberate the nearby areas if I'm going to have to fly all around the island looking them up anyway.
Not sure on all of it (still midway through myself) but your example of the air strikes should be remedied by just doing the story mission that stops them?

Apart from that weird example the game seems pretty dedicated to being open once you get past the first several missions.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Yeah, the airstrikes I figured would go away once I cleared them. I just thought it was amusing that the area is now being hit with airstrikes constantly because I own it. I just didn't want there to be a story mission 2 hours from now to liberate some base in the middle of nowhere and UH OH, ALREADY OWN IT!

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Pokemon Omega Ruby? Stuff like Super Training tips, missable stuff, etc..

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Zaodai posted:

You're going to get your rear end beat early., as you're a nobody chump early. You can win some of the fights by playing "creatively", but the real way to ruin your character is to screw up your training regimen. The wiki has some decent advice on how to train.

Could you link the wiki? Googling Tales of wuxia isn't giving me anything.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

DrManiac posted:

Could you link the wiki? Googling Tales of wuxia isn't giving me anything.

http://www.beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Tale_of_Wuxia

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for thanks. Games like wuxia are terrible when it comes to beginners traps.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

TheHoosier posted:

Pokemon Omega Ruby? Stuff like Super Training tips, missable stuff, etc..

A lot of the X/Y tips also apply to Omega Ruby, if you want to scroll back and find those. "Delta Episode" isn't some separate content, it's just what the post-Elite 4 content is called. You won't be able to 100% clear out every area of possible species to catch until after the main story, when a bunch of foreign pokemon get mixed in, so don't kill yourself over trying to get platinum medals in every zone early on.

Speaking of which, DexNav is great. You can use it to chain encounters and eventually catch overpowered versions as well as scope out their level, held item, egg moves, IVs, and so on. If you've seen a pokemon but haven't caught it, its silhouette will show up; unseen pokemon will be a blank space but you'll know you're missing something by the space and by the bronze/silver "almost there!" medal in the corner.

Using the lower Map screen lets you keep track of trainers spoiling for another fight, berry patches, spots with uncompleted DexNav, and secret bases. You can fly to cities and routes you've discovered, which is very handy on some of the longer routes.

You should definitely establish your secret base early and fill it with a variety of trainer types. In addition to training against them, they each have 1-3 special tasks they can perform every day, like giving away free items, training your pokemon up a level, increasing their happiness, etc. On the other hand, you might want to fill your base with pre-fab trainers with lvl100 Audinos that kill themselves and give you loads of EXP whenever you like. Up to you.

Super Training is essentially EV training in a more palatable format. I don't know if you know how EVs work but I won't sperg out about it unless you'd like me to. The long and short of it is: you can train up a stat's EVs (effort values) up to 255 EV points per stat, and 510 EV points total per pokemon. EV points translate into actual stats at a 4:1 ratio. It's totally unnecessary to game the system with Super Training in a casual playthrough (you'll gain EVs naturally by fighting wild pokemon and eventually will be pretty well-rounded), but it is very important to eek out every possible advantage if you are playing against serious nerds online.

The actual Super Training minigame is pretty straightforward. Higher stats will let you perform better. If you find yourself eating poo poo a lot, level up a bit or come back in an evolved form. Green, Black, and Orange "shot"-havers should focus on hitting single targets as hard as possible, Blues and especially Yellows should clear out white targets as fast as possible and then punish the stationary orange one when it pops up. All of this sort of goes out the window when you're in the 200-300 stat range and taking down balloons in <10 seconds.

Ditch small bags and unneeded medium bags. Hoard Double-up, Reset, and Soothing bags. There are 4 or 5 bags that make training easier in different ways, which you should probably save for the Secret Training challenges so you can get the evolution stones you want.

Besides KOing certain legendaries, I don't remember there being anything permanently missable. You'll definitely want a guide to find all the post-game legendary pokemon since some have very specific conditions to showing up. Besides that, the game is particularly hand-holdy and will give you everything you need to succeed.

At the very end you will be fighting Deoxys using your freshly caught M-Rayquaza but you can switch in a different flying pokemon if you prefer. I'd recommend a maxed-out one with False Swipe, like a Fearow or something, to make catching it easier on you.

im cute fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 27, 2016

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:
Starting Soul Hackers, what should I keep in mind?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Anything for Assassin's Creed: Rogue? I've played the main games in the series up to Black Flag.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

This is an old one, but I just picked this up on Virtual Console, Mario Tennis for the GBC. I'm just curious if there's any proper or particularly bad way to level your character(s)?

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
Project X Zone? I just wanna know how to get the most out of a playthrough.

Erdos
Dec 31, 2005
Just bought RimWorld on steam and I didn't see anything in the first few pages of it's thread. Any tips?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Erdos posted:

Just bought RimWorld on steam and I didn't see anything in the first few pages of it's thread. Any tips?

The little automated gun emplacements aren't that strong, but enemies prioritize them so not only does it help control the places your enemies attack, it keeps your colonists alive a little longer.

With pod crash landings, 'rescue' means they leave after you treat them, to keep them in the colony you have to capture them and convince them to stay.

Horseshoe posts are cheap and train shooting.

Make sure to change the selected material when building. My first colony was made of a lot of steel, and early on, steel is valuable.

5x5 rooms with only a bed are just big enough to avoid negative moodlets for being cramped.

Hauling is a huge time sink, so be thoughtful about stockpiles. Having a priority stockpile set at a high priority near a crafting table will save a lot of time in the long run. Similarly, make sure it's a short walk from your fields to your fridge.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Anything for Severed? It just came out on iOS and I'm a little concerned about how obsessed I need to be about getting every body part I can.

Largejaroalmonds
Sep 25, 2007

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Make sure to change the selected material when building. My first colony was made of a lot of steel, and early on, steel is valuable.

It took me a long time to figure out that you do this by right clicking whatever it is you are building (e.g. right click on the door icon and click 'wood' to make a wood door).

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008

Erdos posted:

You need to build a freezer (a room with AC unit(s) set to below freezing) to store all your food, medicine and animal corpses. Adding a small airlock room (just a short corridor with a door on each end) as the only way into your freezer will help keep the cold air in there and make it more energy efficient. Additional wall thickness also adds more insulation and being in a cave or mined out area is also more insulated than an external structure that you built yourself.

Research is really important. Make sure you've got a research workstation set up and that somebody has research enabled on their job list. By default it's the lowest priority thing, so you might want to tell your researcher to not clean or haul (or alter the priorities in manual mode) so that they put more of an emphasis on doing it. One of the techs you can research adds a new power-dependant research bench that's much better (and another one later adds a separate object called a multi-analyser that you need to place in proximity to the research bench to learn advanced techs).

Lights use an absurd amount of power. Also by default any power consuming thing you build draws power regardless of if it's being used or not, so make sure you turn things off if you're not using them at the moment.

Batteries and several other electronic things will explode or short out if they're rained on, so you'll want to make sure they've got a roof over them.

Batteries in particular will also explode because gently caress you regardless of where they're stored. I like to keep them in a little form fitting stone-walled cell to keep them from burning my house down.

Speaking of fire. Fire is bad. Wood and (confusingly) steel constructions will burn. Stone walls don't. Research and build a stone-cutting station to make usable blocks out of all those drat rocks lying around the place and use them for exterior walls / things that need to be fireproof.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

paco650 posted:

A lot of the X/Y tips also apply to Omega Ruby, if you want to scroll back and find those.

Centipeed was lightning-quick adding these to the wiki, but I don't see the X/Y tips there. I'm playing a Pokemon game for the first time ever (Y), so they would be very welcome.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Erdos posted:

Rush researching microelectronics followed by gun turrets to buy some really decent early security.

Never ever ever ever build your colony under a mountain ever.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
How about Ori and the Blind Forest?

I remember talk about a few unrepeatable sections that contain collectibles, but I have no idea when to expect them. Did the Definitive Edition fix those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Not sure, but the areas that weren't repeatable were pretty easy to tell - they're the dungeons that aren't a part of the world map so watch out area transitions.