Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velociraper
Apr 6, 2008

by hoodrow trillson
So I got a weird RTS boner and I figured I'll dust off the Starcraft battle chest or whatever that I never used because I was a fighting game addict when I got it. So what should I know about Starcraft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velociraper
Apr 6, 2008

by hoodrow trillson

Jagtpanther posted:

I'm about to start digging in Fight Night Round 3 - is there anything I should know?

Do not use the philly shell or the loving announcer will talk about it all day

The Burger King is the best trainer

You can beat all the AI opponents by leaning back when they punch and then throwing 2 or 3 hooks at their head

Velociraper
Apr 6, 2008

by hoodrow trillson

AberrantBassist posted:

I just got a copy of "Nox" for the PC. I've been dying to play this game because I'm a huge fan of Diablo and Fate, does anyone have any pointers? Also, can someone tell me how to check the stats on an item I pick up? I've searched everywhere and I've found a couple basic control guides, but nothing mentions it.

I played the hell out of Nox as a kid but really the only tip I can give you is to always stay stocked on potions because the game really is easy as hell. You check stats by going into the inventory screen and right clicking on the item, I believe. Either that or on the inventory screen there's some little icon you press and then scroll over the items. Sorry that probably wasn't helpful, here's my really for real tip:

The only way to get the most awesome spells as a conjurer or a wizard is to cheat and give them to yourself in single player. You can't get force of nature or the fist of god or death beam or summon any of the really badass creatures without bullshitting. If you like the game enough to make another playthrough I'd suggest some mild cheating