Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

CloseFriend posted:

So I'm thinking about playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, but I can tell just by playing a few battles that the plot has multiple branches. Anything I should know about where the plot branches or how I can prepare for it? I know about grinding by having your party fight itself, but beyond that, I've only ever just guessed.

Follow a step by step guide, there's so much you'll miss if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

yook posted:

I really liked Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, so this weekend I ordered the two sequels, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, planning on vegitating with one Thursday after a rough few weeks. I'm not really in the mood for angst, so I was thinking of just playing Warrior Within with some music playing over it unless I can play them out of order without missing too much or something. How do I go for maximum fun with this thing before I have to start working again Friday in time for Halloween :smithicide:?

As far as Warrrior Within goes, make drat sure you fund every single health-increasing fountian in the game. Towards the end you'll get the best sword and be able to kill an alternate boss for the true ending.

Follow a spoiler-free guide to find them if you have too.