Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I just picked up Two Worlds 2 on Steam because I have a standing policy about 90% off sales, and I think I remember hearing goodish things about it at some point maybe? Really though, it's the 90% off part. Anyways, let 'er rip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

AnimalChin posted:

Have you set up some sort of alert or notification system to watch for sales like that?

I don't mean to derail but maybe this will help: In Two Worlds 1 you just duct-tape all your weapons together to make super weapons and win the game.

I literally just ignore my wife and children and spend hours each day scrolling through the deals section because I'm a loser. My backlog is ENORMOUS. I'm halfway through the Bloody Baron questline in Witcher 3 that I got for 75% off like two years ago. I just clocked about 8 hours on Fallout 4 this weekend when I booted it up for the first time ever after nabbing it I think last Christmas?

I got Kingdoms of Amalur for like three dollars and played it for three minutes I need help.

So, to contribute, something one should know before playing Buy Stuff on Steam-Sale: Just don't do it.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Foxhound posted:

To be fair the quest you get for finishing that dungeon is level 50.

Dude it was a mineshaft, come on.