Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Oligopsony
May 17, 2007

there are so many dawns
that have not yet glowed

I want to thank you, Anteater for President, for the opportunity to have spoken with the members of the forum that I am a member of. And that's what the people of America are really goin' for, they're asking "what's on Sarah Palin's mind? Gee, I wonder what she would be thinking if she were thinking at me through the filtering of the mainstream news anchors and buzzwords and spin." Well that's what I'm here today for, Anteater. We're going to see some real change in this country, and isn't change what we need? We'll receive change from the same old east coast politicians, but we'll sure get it from a maverick who's not afraid to answer the hard questions that real americans are wondering, not distorted through the lens of the talking heads and pundits like yourself, Gwenn, god bless ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

What is the ninth amendment to the constitution

Jmdg
May 22, 2001

THIS IS ARE COUNTRY!!!

Why are we not bombing Israel?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Who won the Rays/White Sox game yesterday

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

What is the capital of Australia

Danny Cadaver
Jun 29, 2007
Who do the voodoo?

How are John McCain's loveless marriages more legitimate than one between a loving homosexual couple?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Ralp

roe vs wade vs no roe vs wade?

perianwyr
Sep 20, 2004

space moo

what is your opinion on john tavares

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

what sound does a duck make

iw
Oct 26, 2004

let's suppose that we have captured a terrorist that knows the location of a nuclear bomb that is going to go off in less than 24 hours, but he will not tell us the location. what do you think is the best way to torture this terrorist?

GyroFry
Jul 2, 2002

by mons all madden

why is spain

Brosa Parks
Jan 28, 2005

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.

what is your favorite color

Black Market
May 16, 2008

by Fragmaster

if you were performing oral sex on me, would you find it offensive if i told you to look me in the eye and call me todd?

Jimmy Thief
Nov 5, 2002

by toby

why is your womb infinitely fertile?

Fortune Favors Diebold
Jan 22, 2007

Insane Cultist has utilized a paint attack!

Zephro posted:

Ya know, just because we live in Alaska doesnt mean we're some from foreign country with people who arent like us in Wasilla. Golly gee you think I haven't seen The Mighty Ducks with my kids Track, who played hockey before going to Iraq to serve his country and in Iraq? We all know what sounds those kids make and the sounds that thier parents make in the stands watching thier kids with thier parents in the stands complaining about the taxes it takes to fund a hockey rink. Say it ain't so Zephro!

Nigmenog
Jun 13, 2003

Oh yes kitties! Please fight!

Can I have a job, maybe like head of FEMA, or some poo poo like that, once you get into office? Remember we used to go to the Book Barn together on Saturdays because it was double dollar days and we could buy all sorts of books and we went together are we still friends Sarah-Bear?

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Fortune Favors Diebold posted:

Ya know, just because we live in Alaska doesnt mean we're some from foreign country with people who arent like us in Wasilla. Golly gee you think I haven't seen The Mighty Ducks with my kids Track, who played hockey before going to Iraq to serve his country and in Iraq? We all know what sounds those kids make and the sounds that thier parents make in the stands watching thier kids with thier parents in the stands complaining about the taxes it takes to fund a hockey rink. Say it ain't so Zephro!
nicely done

Reverse Centaur
May 18, 2008

Nobody likes Reverse Centaur

perianwyr posted:

what is your opinion on john tavares

She probably has a better chance of answering that one than Biden.

frest
Sep 17, 2004

Well hell. I guess old Tumnus is just a loverman by trade.

Governor, could you please specify what exact reform measures you believe are in order for Wall Street?

Muddy Terrain
Dec 23, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post

How much do you really love your dumb rear end son and your slut daughter???

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

My posts are augmented.

yeah, yeah, you like that? you like my dick in your pussy bitch?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

Dude, calm down. It's not a ghost, it's just music. You can't touch music.

But music can touch you.

so I'm guessing that the joke is bootamps won't ever post in this thread again?

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

i wonder if the joke is on us because just as palin never answers questions, nor it seems does LF forum poster Bootstamps

^^

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

I'm so underground
I'm in another reality.

How many times a week after you put Trig to bed do you cry in your bedroom, wishing he were a normal child?

Oligopsony
May 17, 2007

there are so many dawns
that have not yet glowed

Zephro posted:

What is the ninth amendment to the constitution

A bunch of long years ago, our blessed founding fathers concieved of liberty, and secured our nation for freedom and independence. But once they did that they knew that freedom wasn't free, so they got together and put country first. So just as soon as America was free of all the "international consensus" that Joe wants us to be, they said, hey, we need a way to protect our freedoms from all the people that hate them, the people to whom we are known today as communists and terrorists. And that's what the constitution is for and it's protected us from 1776 to today.

Jmdg posted:

Why are we not bombing Israel?

Israel is our greatest ally, and so of course a lot of folks are asking, hey, why aren't we bombing Israel? Well the answer is that there are a lot of dangerous people out there, Mahmoud Ahmidenijad, the dictator of Iran, for one, who want to wipe Israel off the map, and we can't allow that. Now there are some people who have been worrying maybe that I might not support Israel only because of the predictions of the Bible, which guides my heart and the so many hearts across this great nation. Well, I won't get into the reasons for that. But I will say that some of my best friends are Israels.

ALFbrot posted:

Who won the Rays/White Sox game yesterday

You know, ALFbrot, I feel ashamed to say it, but I missed the big game yesterday because I was too busy, so you'd have to ask my dear men "T and T!" *winks* Now I don't think Americans are too interested in the exact reasons why I was too busy, after all it was very boring, I sure do wish I could be watching our national pasttime, as so many of our working families do enjoy! But I will assure you that as vice president I will find a proper balance between keeping up with that perhaps less interesting stuff and spending time with my family, gee isn't it sexist to suggest that I couldn't find a balance of both, I don't agree with our current president on everything but I do think he has found that balance, because for all his mistakes he understands that the most important thing in the world is the family. Go Polar Bears!

Zephro posted:

What is the capital of Australia

Australia was founded by a penal colony, and that means a place to send prisoners, a place into exile. And being someone from small town government America I can assure you that our nation's capital sometimes feels like that to me. Everyone from Washington wants to say, hey, let's always use Washington as the solution, and it takes outside mavericks like John McCain and me to rein them in and say, no, the solution is in America. Because conservatives often feel imprisoned by the east coast culture of Washington. And what that really does is imprison all of us. And what I'm going here to do is to overthrow what many small Americans know as a foreign power, big government Washington, like mavericks like our nation and Australia did to England.

Fortune Favors Diebold
Jan 22, 2007

Mr. Gone posted:

what is your favorite color

Mr. Gone, I may not answer the question exactly the way you want me to but I'm talkin to the people who are just like Todd and I who can with colors see. You betcha, some of my best friends and in my diverse family like different colors and while I dont think that one is better than the other one which is better then nothing is better than the red white and blue! *winks*

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

these are pretty good answers, and I'm not gonna lie - I'm pretty impressed with Sarah Palin right now!

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Bootstamps posted:

Australia was founded by a penal colony, and that means a place to send prisoners, a place into exile. And being someone from small town government America I can assure you that our nation's capital sometimes feels like that to me. Everyone from Washington wants to say, hey, let's always use Washington as the solution, and it takes outside mavericks like John McCain and me to rein them in and say, no, the solution is in America. Because conservatives often feel imprisoned by the east coast culture of Washington. And what that really does is imprison all of us. And what I'm going here to do is to overthrow what many small Americans know as a foreign power, big government Washington, like mavericks like our nation and Australia did to England.

too much accurate information to sound like her you lose good day sir

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!

wow you nailed it

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

did you really think this thread was a good idea?

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Lamuella posted:

did you really think this post was a good idea?

my friend... your in for it, now

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

too much accurate information to sound like her you lose good day sir
Yeah, Palin doesn't know Australia was founded as a penal colony. She'd say that Sound Of Music was her favorite movie, and it was set there, and gosh Hollywood used to make good, wholesome, family movies before it was taken over by radical leftists and the Jane Fonda crowd.

Fortune Favors Diebold
Jan 22, 2007

Lamuella posted:

You know you might think that this is a joke but its just a lame joke and maybe yours was too because no one got it Lamuella. John McCain and I are mavricks and in this team when we get ideas for the team of mavricks we just go and say get out of my way government you're in the way for ordinary folks in Wasilla like Todd and I and when we get good ideas we stick with them we dont let those east coast politicians that I'm not a washington insider get in the way for my executive experience.

Oligopsony
May 17, 2007

there are so many dawns
that have not yet glowed

Danny Cadaver posted:

How are John McCain's loveless marriages more legitimate than one between a loving homosexual couple?

My dear guy Todd, he'll always be the man in my life. We love each other so much it could make the polar ice caps melt, if in fact they are melting. We both know that the last thing we could ever want is for the government to redefine our marriage, as activist judges all across the big cities want to do for us. That's not what our diverse family wants, Danny, because like our constitution says, don't covet your neighbor's wife and sure as heck don't covet your neighbor's rear end! *giggle* And I understand that most Americans think the bond between a man and a woman is a sacred bond in our society, and we have to respect that.

The Saurus posted:

roe vs wade vs no roe vs wade?

The Saurus, I'm afraid that since unlike some people I was never raised in a law school, I was raised in real America where we value our families, I can't be familiar with every court case that some judge or judge may or may not have legislated from the bench, so I'll have to get back to you on the case of "Noro vs Wade." But on Roe vs Wade I can assure you that I don't know what my opponent would do if he were pregnant, but I can sure tell you that I chose life and always will as the president or vice president of our great nation.

Zephro posted:

That sure is an easy one for any hockey mom, Zeph!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!

iw posted:

let's suppose that we have captured a terrorist that knows the location of a nuclear bomb that is going to go off in less than 24 hours, but he will not tell us the location. what do you think is the best way to torture this terrorist?

You know it's such a shame that there are people out there who dont' value human liberty or kindness. And the prospect that we should surrender to these people and say hey, here ya go, here's the keys ta my house, that's just unpatriotic and I promise you that I will never do that. These are people who don't think that life is worth it, whether it's their own lives or the lives of hardworking Americans or the lives our precious babies murdered by their own mothers, gosh, what a tragedy. And I will not negotiate with them but would, as my nice young friend Levi would say, "get medieval" on them. These are people who want to return us to the middle ages before our founding fathers and "going medieval" as the hockey kids up here in small town Alaksa say is the only language to speak to them.

GyroFry posted:

why is spain

Spain because our great nation, because we cannot afford to sit down unconditionally with terrorists, that is the thing that John McCain was saying. People all across America are aware that you can't pull out to assure liberty, and that's what we want to say to the President of Spain, Emiliano Zapata, who is the leader that Hugo Chavez admires so much. So if Zapata will not get his forces out of Chipias and into Iraq then darn tootin', it is a principle of any McCain-Palin administration that we will not negotiate with anyone except in the interests of our nation.

Black Market posted:

if you were performing oral sex on me, would you find it offensive if i told you to look me in the eye and call me todd?

You aren't a boy from Miss Hawkin's seventh grade class are you? Ever since a certain person whom I knew recieved the greatest gift of her life those boys have been saying such cruel things about me, and while I haven't heard the Obama camp condemn them I sure as heck do. Well I can assure you that first of all, if you are, I will use the report button, because as defined by this website's owner it is for people who are old enough to vote, and that is a property right that I will respect as the country's second chief law enforcer in this administration. And secondly I can assure you that you will be getting no extra credit for this debate, young man.

Jimmy Thief posted:

why is your womb infinitely fertile?

Scriptures 44:4 says that ye shall be as a quiver full of arrows, and I am so fortunate as to have the Lord have blessed me and will continue to bless me, with Trak and Willow and Piper and Trig, wow such great kids, and Hunt and Goose and Task and Gipper, as the Lord has been so kind to me as He God willing has. And for all those Americans out there who are struggling to pray for fertility, keep praying to discern what God has in store for you, perhaps God wants you to save a child through adoption, which is so much better a way to improve the lives of children than the federal government, as millions of unfertile Americans like Cindy have done.

Nigmenog posted:

Can I have a job, maybe like head of FEMA, or some poo poo like that, once you get into office? Remember we used to go to the Book Barn together on Saturdays because it was double dollar days and we could buy all sorts of books and we went together are we still friends Sarah-Bear?

Darn tootin' you can! John McCain and I understand the value of friendship and loyalty, and you sure as heck know that the values you and I grew up in in Alaska maybe aren't the values that big time politicans in Washington to aspire. Now as Vice President John McCain will be president by who the shots are called, not myself, but as the Vice President I sure can make recommendations for qualified servant leaders from our small towns who we know and trust so well. As a Book Barn buddy, how would you feel if I recommended for you the Song of Ice and Fire?

frest posted:

Governor, could you please specify what exact reform measures you believe are in order for Wall Street?

OneArmedScissor posted:

How much do you really love your dumb rear end son and your slut daughter???

Personally I am really offended that someone would refer to joining our great nation's military as "dumb tush." That's a really unfortunate attitude today among the people who spat on John McCain and our other nation's great heroes, and it's the kind of attitude that cost John Kerry the election when he let on that hey, us east coast politicians are a lot smarter than those people who end up in Iraq, those small town boys and girls who are so dear to my heart and Jesus'. They are the real heroes, the real smart people who will save our nation as they have so many times in the past, not Washington bureaucrats as some people think.

JethroMcB posted:

so I'm guessing that the joke is bootamps won't ever post in this thread again?

that actually would have been really funny and much less of a waste of time

Fortune Favors Diebold
Jan 22, 2007

frest posted:

I want to get back to this 'good idea' thing. I'm still on it. I'm not done. I will always be vigilant for good ideas no matter what party they come from and so will John McCain thats what makes us Mavricks. We look to the future and not the past and there you go again. I am proud of my ideas and my record in Alaska where we're building a pipeline to "Drill Baby Drill."

Fortune Favors Diebold fucked around with this message at Oct 3, 2008 around 15:07

Chief Rebel Angel
Apr 10, 2003

by Fragmaster

stop asking him questions he's a republican debate trainer using us for free practice

Never Been Banned
Sep 6, 2004
Okay well, maybe once...

i'm gay

BootStrap
Jul 1, 2004

Don't worry son, it's just the Smilin' Mighty Jesus!

Why won't my wife perform oral sex on me?

frest
Sep 17, 2004

Well hell. I guess old Tumnus is just a loverman by trade.

Bootstamps posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GyroFry
Jul 2, 2002

by mons all madden

Bootstamps posted:

Scriptures 44:4

loll

«3 »