Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...
What is the ninth amendment to the constitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

What is the capital of Australia

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

what sound does a duck make

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Fortune Favors Diebold posted:

Ya know, just because we live in Alaska doesnt mean we're some from foreign country with people who arent like us in Wasilla. Golly gee you think I haven't seen The Mighty Ducks with my kids Track, who played hockey before going to Iraq to serve his country and in Iraq? We all know what sounds those kids make and the sounds that thier parents make in the stands watching thier kids with thier parents in the stands complaining about the taxes it takes to fund a hockey rink. Say it ain't so Zephro!
nicely done

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

i wonder if the joke is on us because just as palin never answers questions, nor it seems does LF forum poster Bootstamps

^^ :argh:

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Who is John Galt?

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

The Wogosphere posted:

First it was funny but now I'm scared we're going to have to call somebody to exorcise Palin out of you.
who could do that though

who you gonna call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

so i'm guessing you don't know who John Galt is, Sarah?