Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Who won the Rays/White Sox game yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Fortune Favors Diebold posted:

Let me tell you about this team. This team that features a diverse group and maybe not everyone gets along but some family members and yes even friends support this diverse team. I think tomorrow morning, the pundits are going to start do the who said what at what time and we'll have proof of some of this but I know who will win a war on the low block and when the ball is in the air. The Mavricks spend a heck of a lot of money but thats why I'm here to shake things up and to be a teacher with a ruler when they misbehave which I can do as the Vice President.

Josh Howard of the Dallas Mavericks was recently videotaped disrespecting the National Anthem before a football game, saying "The Star Spangled Banner's going on right now and I don't celebrate that poo poo. I'm black." Is this the kind of behavior we can expect from fellow mavericks such as yourself and Senator McCain?