Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nimgimmer
Jun 13, 2003

Oh yes kitties! Please fight!
Fun Shoe
Can I have a job, maybe like head of FEMA, or some poo poo like that, once you get into office? Remember we used to go to the Book Barn together on Saturdays because it was double dollar days and we could buy all sorts of books and we went together are we still friends Sarah-Bear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nimgimmer
Jun 13, 2003

Oh yes kitties! Please fight!
Fun Shoe

Bootstamps posted:

Darn tootin' you can! John McCain and I understand the value of friendship and loyalty, and you sure as heck know that the values you and I grew up in in Alaska maybe aren't the values that big time politicans in Washington to aspire. Now as Vice President John McCain will be president by who the shots are called, not myself, but as the Vice President I sure can make recommendations for qualified servant leaders from our small towns who we know and trust so well. As a Book Barn buddy, how would you feel if I recommended for you the Song of Ice and Fire?

gently caress yeah, government butter here I come! Although I dunno about the Song of Ice and Fire, it sounds too much like that warlock lovin Rowling chick.

/\/\/\/\
Right on, whatup Harry Potter?