Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Bootstamps posted:

Australia was founded by a penal colony, and that means a place to send prisoners, a place into exile. And being someone from small town government America I can assure you that our nation's capital sometimes feels like that to me. Everyone from Washington wants to say, hey, let's always use Washington as the solution, and it takes outside mavericks like John McCain and me to rein them in and say, no, the solution is in America. Because conservatives often feel imprisoned by the east coast culture of Washington. And what that really does is imprison all of us. And what I'm going here to do is to overthrow what many small Americans know as a foreign power, big government Washington, like mavericks like our nation and Australia did to England.

too much accurate information to sound like her you lose good day sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU