Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IanTheM
May 22, 2007
He came from across the Atlantic. . .

Yoozer posted:

The sounds are to me pretty typical of the Roland Juno/JX series. Too bad none of the software folks has taken any steps in the direction of emulating that.

http://kunz.corrupt.ch/?Products:VST_U-NO-60

Dunno how accurate, but it's pretty cool in itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

HauntedRobot posted:

Future sound of london, papua new guinea (Yeah I know, but the first track I could think of that uses it). The strange noises at 1:08 and 1:16.

Do you mean the seagull sound?

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

Pie in the Sky posted:

Reposting for the same reason as the the guy above me.

Just experiment with detuning, because the out of phase-ness created my having two oscillators detuned sounds kind of like an LFO anyway.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

tylertfb posted:

with your fingers!

drat, son

• Locked thread