Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gingersmurf
Feb 21, 2007

I am Nigeria's bitch.
Obviously whatever he is watching on tv and who ever he is talking to on the phone is not doing it for him. Have some pity and be a good neighbor; for pete's sake, get naked for him. He's going to rub himself raw at this rate!

Also - creepy voyeur freak, OP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gingersmurf
Feb 21, 2007

I am Nigeria's bitch.
Have we considered the possibility that this is life imitating "art"? That the guy across the alley isn't really another guy at all but it's the OP in an alternate dimension? Just like in the movie 1408?

Note to self: Quit drawing with permanent marker, it fucks up your brain.

gingersmurf
Feb 21, 2007

I am Nigeria's bitch.

randyest posted:

Your person detector sucks. Maybe it works on Belgians, but that other chap is Judge Reinhold as Brad Hamilton wearing his "Captain Hook Fish and Chips" pirate uniform (sans hat) while watching Phoebe Cates as Linda Barrett swim in a bikini in the 1982 classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High based upon the book by Cameron Crowe.

Um, could you please be a bit more specific? How am I supposed to figure out who it is when you give such a loose, vague description?!?! I mean, that really didn't narrow it down much.

OP, really. Is this what your life has come to? (No pun intended) You are now planning your weekends around how to best observe some stranger jacking off? Cripes, this makes all the guys who live in their mom's basements playing online games all weekend quite normal!

gingersmurf
Feb 21, 2007

I am Nigeria's bitch.
If I had any doubt before, your "update" has erased all of it.

It's not weird that your neighbor jacks off. YOU are weird because you are loving obsessed with him, stalking him and photographing him.

I'm starting to hope that this goes bad - really bad - for you.