Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

damnhooligan posted:

Congrats. With this post, you've managed to be creepier than the guy you're photographing.

Darn tootin'. Does nobody in your neighborhood actually use the blinds for the purpose of obscuring view into their windows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

click click posted:

The OP is gone, it's unstickied, and we have no word on the status of the neighbor's sticky.

Yeah, I felt a tingle in my pants when I saw it got stickied.

Here's an option: Maybe the OP is the guy in the picture. He has two apartments, a time-delayed camera, and computers all over the place. Such a cost-effective way of tricking the naughty forum!

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

MediaDirectCanon posted:

Prince posted:

Seeing this happens on a routine basis, I am taking suggestions on how to gently caress with him next time?

You're a feisty one, aren't ya?

I think he's looking for non-penetrative options. Surely there's a third party in all of this, another neighbor in the window, watching both of them?

Sounds like the beginning of a wonderful alternative lifestyle / social networking circle.

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

CHRISTS FOR SALE posted:

Is there supposed to be a picture? I'm quite disappointed that I don't get to see a pasty white teenager taking care of the waffle business in his window...

Uh oh, you're right! The picture of a heavily obscured nekkid man pulling his pudding in a building across the way from another blinded window is now...

You know what? That little red 'x' is somehow better to look at.

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

SURFIN ANDY posted:

You filmed your neighbor. Naked.

This thread just got even MORE creepy. :psyduck:

Why, it's just Leonard J. Crabs' son!

You may need expert legal services in the future, Prince.

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

Masochrist posted:

OP, I believe your next challenge is to get a money shot.

He'll need a director's chair, a high-zoom lense, and a megaphone. Best to call into the local law enforcement ahead of time to tell them to ignore any shouting/screaming from his block for the evening.

Can anyone make the original picture or a screen capture work safe, as only a goon would make it?

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

zarbicore posted:

This is why I am paranoid about open curtains or blinds when I wack the gopher.

Egg-snack-tly. At least most folks try to do their privates in private; the subject of the stills/film has to be some sort of quasi-exhibitionist. One wonders how this is handled at nudist colonies...

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

King Carnivore posted:

I think the armament rules of the Geneva Conventions should be altered to reflect this advancement in combat technology.

Ready for deployment to the coast of Mogadishu to aid in the ongoing struggle against piracy.

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

Prince posted:

I must admit I had an interesting dream last night. I was delivering on this thread with my video camera but then he saw me and got angry and ran over to my apartment.

If you begin to dream about posting in the forums, isn't that a sign that your Lithium dose needs adjusting?

I Are Internet posted:

What if you catch him jerkin it in between kids coming to his door for candy. That calls for some intervention, get a costume ready.

Hmmm... frosted candy; no... "I'm costumed as a naked apartment dweller;" no...

I have it! The subject will paint himself gray and call himself a two legged elephant. Mr. Prince, please start up a different hobby, like assault rifle collecting or model ship building.

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

My Cakes are LOL posted:

This

this thread

it's...

it's...

it's...

this

this thread

it's

this thread

We will always remember where we were, and what we were feeling, when we first replied to "My neighbour is jerking it in front of his window RIGHT NOW (NWS)."

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

shneck bone posted:

OH GOD... I jumped at the first pic. It looks like he's staring RIGHT at me...

No matter where you look, his area follows your gaze...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pemmican
Sep 29, 2008

Prince posted:

Here is a gif for everyones enjoyment

This could be the start of a wonderful new voyeur/laser shining/exhibitionist fetish. And don't worry about breaking any Arizona laws; thanks to the gift known as hypertext transfer protocol, now the whole world can share in the glee (if this thread makes the front page again)!