Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

ryanbruce posted:

Since I primarily browse SA via the RSS feeds, all I see is "My neighbour is jerking it in front of his wind.." which does not warn me of the :nws: nature.
How can you not understand the possibility of that being NWS? Do you lack any common sense?

Goddammit OP you loving suck with your photography. The least you could've done is not effectively censored him with a blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Prince posted:

do you really want a high quality shot?
:regd06:

You could add a black MSPaint spot over the vitals if you absolutely give a drat or something. We've been jaded by years of fantastic threads - you need to exceed expectations in this cut-throat posting world if you wish to produce something amazing.

ryanbruce posted:

Someone posting about their creepy neighbor doesn't always imply pictures are posted along with the "what should I do to gently caress with him"?
I'm at home and wouldn't get in trouble reading this poo poo at work anyways, I'm just sayin.
Granted, but really he did actually NWS it, and he can't quite predict that you have a crazy weird thread viewing method.

There've been threads before that've just been marked NWS in the title, rather than NWS the pictures inside. It's not unheard of, even if it is rare.

Nam Taf fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Oct 24, 2008

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Prince posted:

Do you guys really want better quality photos?
For the third time YES you loving retard.

Prince posted:

ah gently caress you guys are gonna get me in trouble... I tried taking a close up high res shot but then this happened
Learn to use the manual setting on your camera.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Prince posted:

Hes still jerking it. I tried taking more photos but he saw me setting up the tripod and playing with the manual settings. Even in light of this, he doesn't mind and keeps going.

I like this. He sees you setting up a tripod and playing with your camera, but doesn't stop, and somehow you decide that means you must stop.

loving hell, you're a failure of a goon. You should've kept going if he didn't mind. Thank gently caress for Bloody Hedgehog, since without him this thread was doomed.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

margannvbob posted:

Pervert.

I don't think you quite understand the monstrosity that is "Something Awful".

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

margannvbob posted:

An opportunity to berate him
I, too, enjoy cooking up witty and scathing low-brow insults to post on the internet about someone who will never read them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I take back everything I said earlier in this thread. OP, I love you.