Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist
What are you asking for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist
I'll go for it if you're willing to do 2300.

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist

katoplastik posted:

I know this will seem retarded... What use will you make of it? At that price you could very well just buy and resell, and still make a profit... Insurance money (yay fire) "paid" for it, so I'll make a profit no matter what.

I might consider $2300 plus shipping, as long as I don't see it on eBay in a week from now. :)

It wouldn't go to ebay, I could make a profit buying and selling, but I could also get a very good deal keeping it for myself. Especially considering my current laptop is a PowerBook G4. Then again, I should probably just be buying a cheapass Vista machine considering the state of my bank account, but it's still vaguely interesting.