Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY PIRATE
Jun 24, 2007

by Ozmaugh
made my first cake in a while from scratch

yellow cake, vanilla buttercream frosting, and strawberry filling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY PIRATE
Jun 24, 2007

by Ozmaugh

A Kimbasaur posted:

Today, I made my first angel food cake and despite a messy start because I bought the wrong type of pan, it turned out pretty well. It may be amateur, but it sure was good.

I did get a nice golden brown crust.

I even made my own strawberry-orange reduction, which turned out even better than the cake.

I'm also an amateur at plating...another lesson learned

Inspired me to give it a shot! I love angel food cake, and berries. I just sliced some strawberries up though, it's 2am and I don't feel like getting fancy :P

BOOTY PIRATE
Jun 24, 2007

by Ozmaugh

Frazzbo posted:

Never mind all that, where did you get the guitar headstock panhandle? It's great & I want one!

I got it from beyond the wall, specifially the one in Philly. I don't see it on there website, but perhapse it's still in stores? I just got it a couple weeks ago. The one in Philly is closing down Thursday, and everything is like 80% off (got it for like 2 bucks)

• Locked thread