Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

:black101: Break a leg! :black101:

PezMaster posted:

I have, once again, put green vegetables into cake.

Pea cupcakes with sour cream frosting (so much better than that cream cheese poo poo) and candied mint. I wasn't drunk this time, but I will admit that I took a few too many pain killers.

And? How were they? This sounds really interesting (sweet peas?) and I'm dying to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

PezMaster posted:

Really really good . . . In a way that I've really never tasted before. It had a natural sweetness, and a really great bite of olive oil at the end of it. It only tasted vaguely of peas. The frosting was absolutely awesome.

Can I get a recipe? This sounds interesting.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

PezMaster posted:

One of my baking buddies has an Irish Coffee cupcake recipe that's awesome. No disgusting green food colouring, and not enough booze to get you sent home from work.

I hope you mean interesting in a good way :(

[url=http://cccakery.blogspot.com/2011/03/green-thumb-sweet-pea-cupcakes-with.html]

I certainly do! I wouldn't want to check out the recipe if it didn't sound like something tasty. :) Thanks. I'll give it a try when I get my hands on some peas and mint leaves.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

Hobo Camp posted:

Genoise with apricot filling and Italian buttercream. I hate my rosettes :(

Wow, that's pretty. Apricot filling, huh? I bet that was delicious.

• Locked thread