Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hyosho
May 9, 2006

loving JACKALOPE! posted:

Romney harem revealed.

Oh so that's what happened to Prussian Blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Johnny Drama posted:

Weeeeeird

"All this Martha Stewart poo poo gotta go"

Hyosho
May 9, 2006
Cats are objectively better than dogs.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Buchanandorf posted:

wow....confronting the 2 things he hate mostt...........

I just can't understand how we, as cats, started eatin' our watermelon in the closet. Lawd, have mercy.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I really wouldn't be surprised if the president regularly sanitized his hands after shaking hands with anybody. Given how many hands he's got to shake on a daily basis dudes gonna get sick or spread illness otherwise. I mean when I first read that my reaction was "that is the most racist poo poo I've ever heard". But if you think about it from a more pragmatic view it makes sense, they're the dirtiest part of your body.

But still, pee pee, doo doo, he is a bad president.

He's not a loving doctor

I swear, americans are the most anal people in the world

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Kasonic posted:

Obama won DC by a 94 point spread

it's black as gently caress

fixed

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI&feature=related

A monkey that pee in he own mouth... a shameful monkey

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Monday Bandele posted:

Mara Cafagna, Italian Minister for Equal Opportunity

She's a horrible reactionary who thinks a woman's place is in the home and that gay people are abominations. Still, tits, eh?

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Shenadigins posted:

KLF are easily the most lf band, and not just cos 2 thirds of their name is lf.

"On 12 February 1992, The KLF were booked to perform a live version of their hit "3 a.m. Eternal" at the BRIT Awards. They enlisted crust punk group Extreme Noise Terror to do an alternative version of the song. It was a "violently antagonistic performance" in front of "a stunned music-business audience".

Drummond and Cauty had planned to throw buckets of sheep's blood over the audience, but were prevented from doing so due to opposition from BBC lawyers and "hardcore vegans" Extreme Noise Terror. The performance was instead garnished by a limping, kilted, cigar-chomping Drummond who, unbenownst to anyone, had an M16 under his kilt loaded with blanks, which he proceeded to fire into the crowd. As the band left the stage, The KLF's promoter and narrator Scott Piering announced over the PA system that "The KLF have now left the music business".

Later in the evening the band dumped a dead sheep with the message "I died for ewe bon appetit" tied around its waist at the entrance to one of the post-ceremony parties."

They also burned a million pounds.

LAIBACH:

quote:

Laibach has frequently been accused of both far left and far right political stances due to their use of uniforms and totalitarian-style aesthetics and also due to the Wagnerian influence found in some of their music, notably the thunder in "Sympathy for the Devil (Time for a Change)" and releases such as Macbeth. They were also accused of being members of the neonationalism movement which reincarnates modern ideas of nationalism. When confronted with such accusations, Laibach are quoted as responding, "We are fascists as much as Hitler was a painter" .[1] As Hitler was in his early life a painter, perhaps if only nominally, this reply is not an outright denial but rather entirely in keeping with the band's cultivation of ambiguity.

Laibach is notorious for rarely stepping out of character. Some releases feature artwork by the Communist and early Dada artist/satirist, John Heartfield. Laibach concerts have sometimes aesthetically appeared as political rallies. When interviewed, they answer in wry manifestos, showing a paradoxical lust and condemnation for authority.[1]

Richard Wolfson wrote of the group:

Laibach's method is extremely simple, effective and horribly open to misinterpretation. First of all, they absorb the mannerisms of the enemy, adopting all the seductive trappings and symbols of state power, and then they exaggerate everything to the edge of parody... Next they turn their focus to highly charged issues — the West's fear of immigrants from Eastern Europe, the power games of the EU, the analogies between Western democracy and totalitarianism.[2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SvjSu4R-8

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Large Hardon Collider posted:

gbs would prolly poo poo its pants over that pictures

well then you know what to do

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Cellophane S posted:

Purrrrrge the jews

Juden maus!

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

loving JACKALOPE! posted:

Should be teaching this next year :)

Hyosho
May 9, 2006
Haha the girl with the Obama placard

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

fap fap SPLOOGE posted:

I dunno 72 hours of that guy's voice kickin king james'd get my rocks off.

King James blows the doors off all the newer versions. English was an art form back then.

the KJV was a deliberately archaic-sounding rip of the Tyndale bible designed to sound more portentious and authoritative to a bunch of ignorant peasants raised on latin readings, which is why fundies still prefer it.

It's interesting to see how fundamentalists revere people like Wycliff who produced vulgate versions of the bible as martyrs bringing revelation to the masses, yet denounce anyone trying to produce a modern version as tools of the antichrist.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

more falafel please posted:

the kjv is a stupid bible for stupid protestants

Yes but Catholics are more stupid because they actually prefer not understanding what's being said at church

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Nog64 posted:

Wait wait some people were cheering that a holocaust victim and a staunch, liberal democrat died

In fact, one dude says "Hm, this guy was a Clinton superdelegate right so his dying would be good for Obama" which apparently counts as gloating over the agonizing death of a holocaust victim in D&D

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Nog64 posted:

Who the gently caress seriously talks like this in everyday speech

It says right there it was a written press statement.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

KanoeNoCherokeeChan posted:

This doesn't seem like something the company would put out itself

so the real question is who's so much of a loser that they make smug image macros decrying our other lovely news networks for LIES about RATINGS of all things?

Yeah, who cares if journalists make poo poo up

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

GunnerJ posted:

i'd serve that frog for thanksgiving holy poo poo

It's forced perspective, they do this all the time with dead animal pics.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Maverix0r posted:

Why the gently caress did they napalm a potentially usable building rather than a pile of loving bricks?

Same reason we sell all our weapons to Israel

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Git posted:

shopped or is this actually on the gable wall?

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Spoonsy posted:

Mr. Banksy, I presume?

He'd have to have balls of steel to mess with Free Derry Corner without permission

but there's a long history of Irish Republican/Palestinian solidarity so even if it isn't him it's not that surprising.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Ace McStud posted:

ummm

we don't vote to change the constitution to specifically persecute your lifestyle, don't exercise your democratic rights near us

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Cowcatcher posted:

the only revolutionary thing to come from the 80s

from the designer that brought you FRANKIE SAY RELAX

isn't this the US military recruiting policy?

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Kaso posted:

The let some dogs go into space though, so it's about even

Laika :smith:

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Oglethorpe posted:

jesus, cheer up dude

yes W was an educationally subnormal ratfaced pillhead but at least he looked like he was enjoying himself

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Cowcatcher posted:

it's a national shame that they let it deterioate

death to new labour

spending money on the monuments of a past age is counterrevolutionary

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

majesticonion posted:

Needs translating into Spanish:

published to promote the Spanish Basketball team about to jet off to the Beijing Olympics.

No-one at any stage saw anything wrong with this even after it attracted international condemnation

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Alfred Shitcock posted:

Come on, they're spaniards, i bet they didn't even realize they're being offensive.

they really really didn't.

Even after it was explained to them really carefully (presumably in Spanish) they just didn't get why anyone could find it offensive

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

CrushedB posted:

to be fair there is a film coming out soon with nazi zombies in it

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

check out this pic of obama (with wife next to him) being sworn in by john roberts

this big version of the pic is amazing -- srsly check it out it's nearly FIVE THOUSAND PIXELS WIDE http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Barack_Obama_Inauguration.jpg

Scwarzenegger seriously looks like he's about to pull out a shotgun there

Hyosho
May 9, 2006
Why is there a national taxpayers union

are they suggesting that paying taxes doesn't already entitle you to representation

that's like having a lobby group for american citizens

oh who am I kidding there's probably one of those as well

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

POTUShead posted:

"Could I _BE_ any more of a douche?"

Hyosho
May 9, 2006
There was a bit of a hoo-ha over here a few years back cos it turned out the NHS was funding tattoo removal and all the conservatives were up in arms, but basically the only way you could qualify was if you were a diagnosed schizophrenic and had gotten a massive spiderweb inked on your face during an episode

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Prince of Dicks posted:

someone repost that army checklist thing for soldiers who complained or whatever

tia

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hurt+feelings+report

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

SplitSoul posted:

international nationalists :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=295609396168

:psyboom:

Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan! (no loonies, please)

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

bloodytourist posted:

If this one's about the commas in the 2nd amendment then it's pretty clever

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Mindy Tyrone posted:

the eye of god lf, the eye of motherfucking god.

FW FW FW: GOD IS WATCHING US!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

wayfinder posted:

come on she was "being a bit lippy"