Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
There was a flash game a few years back that was pretty much a weird puzzle box. It included parts that had you hit different glyphs that allowed you to move forward in the puzzle. I remember it being a really dark colored cube and the glyphs letting out blue lines when you hit them.

Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander

m2pt5 posted:

The Dark Room?

This is it! Thanks a ton :)

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
I'm looking for a sketch artist website that was posted here about 2 years ago. It had all sorts of mix and match type parts that you could choose from. The setup was simliar to the 'make a mii' on the wii. Any ideas? I've tried googling for the obvious but haven't turned up anything.

EDIT: NEVER MIND. I ADDED 'FLASH' TO MY SEARCH AND IT WAS THE FIRST loving LINK..

http://flashface.ctapt.de/
^^ IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH IT^^

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
I'm looking for a cartoon show from the 90's that I'm sure wasn't very popular or had a long run. It featured 3 heroines (maybe princesses) that had crystals that they used to transform them or activate some sort of ability. (one red, blue, and yellow iirc) The main villain was a witch with a similar crystal that could challenge their combined power. I have included a rough sketch of what I remember.

Evil witch's crystal

slightpirate fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 6, 2010

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
HOT drat

You're the best! Seriously! I knew it had something to do with the King Arthur legends and such, but I thought maybe I was confusing it with King Arthur and the Knights of Justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
I'm trying really really hard to find this chiptune album site that I used to listen to early last year, though it was active long before that because they had like 12 albums out. It was all original music, they had it up for streaming as well as purchase. I don't remember any of the names of the music or albums, but I remember one of the albums having a silly child-like cartoon octopus on it and it was supposed to be a soundtrack to a fictitious children's show. I've been googling for an hour and I'm at my wits end.

vvvvvv gently caress me I just tossed a bunch of terms together into google and hit the image search and found it. In case anyone is interested... http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/squiddles vvvvvvvv

slightpirate fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 15, 2012

• Locked thread