Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazermaniac
Sep 2, 2007
Do not stare into beam with remaining eye.
Does anyone have an mp3 of "Ninja Song 2" that Real Ultimate Power website used to link to? The original URL was http://www.freedommusic.co.uk/ninja.mp3 if that helps any. I remember I used to love this song a whole bunch, but the only copy of it that I had happened to be on a crappy mp3 player which suffered a HDD failure, taking the song into the grave with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazermaniac
Sep 2, 2007
Do not stare into beam with remaining eye.
Some of you may remember the website Real Ultimate Power. Way back in the day, maybe 2003 or so, the website featured two "ninja songs". One was (and still is) a fairly crappy 30-second mashup of the inane sounds posted by the website's author. The other one, while also a mashup of the inane sounds posted by the website's author, was fairly passable and around 3 minutes long. The URL was "www.freedommusic.co.uk/ninja.mp3" That particular track has since been removed from the RUP page, and its original author's page is long gone. I had a copy of said track until around 2005 or so when I lost both copies of it to a nearly simultaneous mp3 player destruction and HDD failure. If anyone can be depended on to collect various humorous poo poo from the internet, it's you goons, and so I humbly request assistance in this matter.

Lazermaniac fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 16, 2010

• Locked thread