Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheToxicEuphoria
Feb 26, 2008
One summer when I was still in high school (probably three or four years ago actually) i somehow stumbled across this flash cartoon series about a human and some kind of alien snake that constantly get drunk and go on various insane adventures such as trying to get laid on the planet Raveni Violentus that is inhabited by raging sexy amazons.

their spaceship had a computer with a french accent named Computaire and I just cannot seem to remember the name of the cartoon or be able to type the right words in google to make it pop up. surely someone here saw it at one point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheToxicEuphoria
Feb 26, 2008

YouDummy posted:

SPACE IS DUM

http://sid.lardpirates.com/

you are my loving hero

• Locked thread