Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

genesplicer posted:

I'm looking for a series of pictures. I think they were goon-made, but I'm not sure. I lost all but one when my drive crashed a few years back. This is the only one of the series I still have:

I recall there being 9 or 10 in the series.

Microwave did them, life after people, it was about bugs eating the drawings of the future.

homerlaw fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Sep 7, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
Does anyone have that music video of a guy who set up video camera in his house to catch what looked like a leprechaun messing with him? It was kind of an Alt-Rock sounding song, it ended with him actually seeing the leprechaun. Googling Midget Torment Music Video and Leprechaun Torment Music Video bring up nothing except this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoWvGrjvkks

• Locked thread