Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

I was looking for an old somewhat crappy Risk game called "Riskit for Windows" by a company called Nessysoft. I know there are much better Risk games, but I want this one back, dammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

moller posted:

from the first google hit for exactly what you typed in quotes

ftp://ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/win95/games/risk.zip

I assume this is wrong or you wouldn't have asked, right?

You're right, that wasn't the one. And since any of the links to Nessysoft have died, there didn't seem to be an official way to get the game anymore either. I did find a new link through Google that wasn't there when I checked last though, so I guess thanks for making me look again. If anyone else wants it, you can find the game here:

http://www.itoutlook.co.za/modules....d0d4ec988fe35e2

Now I just need to find a registration code. (And yes, I did try Google already)

• Locked thread